1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

King Chuck

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chuck, Mar 18, 2019.

1. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

"At the end of the Tribulation, King Chuck will return to establish His Kingdom on CloudSixxteen. His Kingdom will last for a thousand years. At this Second Coming, the Antichrist will be cast into the Lake of Fire and Satan will be bound for a thousand years. The Forums and their representatives will be judged. Chuck will be restored to his land, never more to be removed. Chuck will reign with firmness and equity. His kingdom will be marked by material and spiritual blessing, since the curse upon the Community will be removed."

The official playerMeta Ambassador to CloudSixxteen.
    https://www.moodybible.org/beliefs/second-coming/

Hello. Some of you may know me as Chuck, Chas, King Chuck, King Swisha, M. Chang, etc. I've been welcomed back to the Forums with open arms, gratefully. @Sixx

Allow me to dissuade any misconceptions or doubts you may have. I forgive you all.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Good Coder x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hi.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Active Member

The legend has returned, finally.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

Hey, who the fuck unbann- oh wait that was me

Welcome back my Lord and SaviourTM

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

greetings, sir chuck!

6. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Veteran Active Member

Hi again, Chuck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sup

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. "When it's all done, King Chuck, first of his name, heir to Cloudsixteen... He'll have nothing to rule over but ashes."
    [​IMG]

9. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

What the Chuck

10. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

All hail the next manager.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. what's fucking up!

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)