1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Legend Sector PT II

Discussion in 'Forum Council' started by TheHipster, Oct 12, 2015.

1. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Let's bring it back. Honestly? It was one of the crowning feature's of C16 that I, alongside many other's thoroughly enjoyed. It was a place where we could all truly say what we want!

No rules, or at that. Very little to hold us back. This being said, I believe access should be hand picked by both Moderator's/Manager's. (With it being restored to those who have proved to get some enjoyment out of it/making it enjoyable. prior. I.E Mitch, Dex, Tommy(Already has it.) ETC.) Not a place for meme-spouters.

It's not like it's been removed, as I've viewn it since moving to xenforo and about a week before prior. (Ain't no snitch.)

And while we're at it! Bring back Honorable and change Crusader back to the nice greenish/blue. It was cute.

2. I had crusader for a while.

3. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

C16 has a board that sorta fits this, you're just not in it

and it's pretty dead

4. TheHipster

does it have rules and regulations? Or is it like the legend sector me and you know?

5. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

there's guidelines you're expected to follow, though even Legend Sector had rules

it's not as stupid/funny as legend sector, but it's not a bad board

6. hey bro add me :))))))))

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

It's not really a board that anyone can get into, it's more so a board where people can branch away from the actual forums and post more serious things. With that being said, many people can't get into the board by the way they behave normally.

Part of the reason why it was removed was because it took away from the normal discussion and focused more so on that board, and it wasn't very healthy. I can see the memers getting access to it and completely ruining it.

With that being said, if I were manager, I'd say fuck it and through it back into regulation and monitor it a bit more than before. Though if it becomes a problem, it needs to be removed again.

8. TheHipster

It had sant's/JohnnyGuitar and we all had shits and giggles. Though, arguably they're better than some of the new member's around.

Just make it admin elected and so on who get's access, remove those who proved to further it's toxicity than what was just a board we could have a good time in/Vent/Salt/Say thing's about C16 we were disliking. It was like the politically incorrect board of C16

9. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

hipster for manager @kurozael [HASHTAG]#kuroplz[/HASHTAG]

10. Rhenz

It's hard for it to be admin elected when I'm really the only moderator left that's active enough to have a proper vote, if that makes sense. As I said, I'd reinstate it if I could.

I see where our friendship lies.

11. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

why not just have it set up like this:
    account needs to be over a year old
    1500 posts
    500 likes

have quality control so it doesnt end up like paid legendary where everyone just came in and smeared shit everywhere
    remove the usergroup of the people who consistently act stupid and shit all over the board
    simple right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rhenz

Literally five people apply to that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

well then what would be a good number of posts/likes in your opinion?

14. Rhenz

It's hard to actually gauge that because not many people receive likes and post as often as others.

From a quick search, it seems on average most members have between 200-300 posts, with 20-80 likes/positive ratings. If at all, it'd need to be like, 350 posts, 100 positive ratings, and even that might encourage spam posting and rating, and isn't very good.

The best way, at least from what I've seen, was allowing users to buy legendary with kurobux. You post/get rated, you get kurobux, and there wasn't just a set standard that anyone could get(even though anyone could buy it). That means when a user passes the threshold they're awarded it despite if they've been toxic or not.

I dunno. It's touchy on all fronts.

15. TheHipster

That's really a bad way to do thing's. As player's can make alt account's to +Vote all their post's to get it. See; Walter doing this prior. Nothing happened and blah blah people with elitism.
    I'd apply for Moderator/Manager if I didn't have such a shaky past w/ kurozael and C16. : (

16. TheHipster

Talk with kuro, I'd be willing to help w/ regulations on who get's in and so on.

Put it to a vote with a set group of people rather than just Admin's. Personally? I'd just like some of the older fellows/People who were in it before, I.E Mitch, Dex, Tommy, Myself, Walter, Aflac (Wow what????) and so on. Those who proved they handled it well.

17. Rhenz

The problem is you're asking for a board that already exists. The Eyeglass board was made for, really, what you're asking. If you wanted Legendary back, it'd have to be open to the public, sot so to speak.

18. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I'm not on the cool people list, I see how it is.. :(

19. TheHipster

bcus u already see it, don't lie!!! we know the deep dark lusty stories written about u in there.

20. TheHipster

Eyeglass is more like Monkah's illuminati board by sounds.

If you want to make it public, which it should! I believe any user should reach it. Have some tough requirements, because everyone became a legendary user. I.E 1+ Year. Post Req. Upvote's, nothing too insane as 1500 posts.

(Prior to the Xenforo change it was about.. 250 posts 100 upvotes.)

Previous Readers (Total: 0)