1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Legend Sector PT II

Discussion in 'Forum Council' started by TheHipster, Oct 12, 2015.

1. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I miss the C16 fanfics.

2. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Literally all of them were written by me, but you removed them from Fast Threads. :(

3. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

this probably would be really easy to spot due to ip logging
    if you say "but vpn!!" just look out for a brand new account upvoteing someone over and over and ban them/revert the changes/permanently remove their usergroup
    didn't you literally just try and shoot that down

4. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

i have literally just hit my 500th upvote

lets go.

let's just revert it to 2014 where we had ToL and @Sixx @Arcade and I had crusader. also honorable was a thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NightAngel

I put them in Legendary, but I can't even find them now. Someone must've put them in the admin black hole. :'///

6. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

It's more like a private board for people to post more serious things, and it's probably not going to change from the looks of it.

I'd be okay with there being like, a 300 post, 100 upvote requirement + moderator/administrator approval. Even then that's hard to control, and if someone were to make alts and spam upvotes, it'd be a bitch to revert on my end.

I dunno. I'm not manager so I can't make decisions like this.

7. TheHipster

Mostly so someone like you wouldn't hit it, but good with the bad.
    I wonder if I can talk to Tru..

8. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

looks like you completely missed the point of my post

9. Inline

Inline Active Member

nobody cares about the point of your post

prick

just joking i h ave no idea whats going on

10. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

hahaha yeah guys lets split the userbase in two so the slightly more advanced memelords can get away from the peasants

wow dude that will totally fix it

11. NightAngel

I know sarcasm will definitely fix it!

12. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

I'll have you know that sarcasm is worth its weight in gold in the northeast

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. TheHipster

Oh hush u loved us shitting on u in the legend sector you dirty BITCH

Anyways. I just miss it man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Yeah, I can definitely imagine why (I fought for a similar thing on a different community). But the way I see it, most the funny threads could be made in Fast Threads, and most of the toxic "fuck that autist aflac" was pretty dumb anyways. killing the activity in public sector so the select few can exclude the people they jerk over not liking doesn't really help revive the site, at least to a visitor

15. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

I just put the fanfic thread on pastebin privately so steam me if you want a link @TheHipster

16. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

can i have my legendary back
    songbird promised it back

17. Wasn't the legendary sector around when Cloud Sixteen was actually active? I remember seeing a bunch of legendary like a year and a half ago when I was spamming boards with gore images.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)