1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

legendary and crusader is dead

Discussion in 'Forum Council' started by Tommy, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Brandon

Brandon ಠ_ಠ Active Member

He also has a cool picture.
  2. alexanderk

alexanderk a Honorable

My only regret is that I didn't make it cooler. I should stop posting now since all I do is post off topic
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

I know I missed the complain-train, but I still want to speak my mind.

Eyeglass is a symbol of nothing, hence the reason I keep saying this because you literally get nothing important except a private board to discuss things away from C16's usual nonsense (as it's meant to be). I also listen to complaints, I just don't take action on complaints that have no foundation. As for you caring about being kicked out of Eyeglass, obviously you do care since you're making such a big fuss about everything. As for the kinds of topics in the Cigar Lounge:

Note: "dank lol pepe D4nk Meme$ xD" is a topic discussing C16's low post quality (if you were wondering).

It's quite easy to have fun while in a business, I'm sorry you can't see that because your life in the work force will be a very monotonous one (if you're even able to get a job). Also almost anywhere you go, there'll be the clause saying "we can do X if Y is doing something not listed in Z," it's how life works. Cloud Sixteen isn't obligated to conform to your needs, it's as nonsensical as immigrants expecting the country they immigrated to to conform to their every need. It's your choice to be here and if you don't like it so much, leave.

I don't understand your need to keep repeating yourself, I've answered you before:

Do you have the need to cause problems wherever you go or something?

ALSO, a mall is most likely private property, i.e. they can do whatever the hell they want -that's not illegal- on the property they own (not you).

People can already do all of this, and some people are already doing this. The only thing you can't outright do is post your business stuff all over that draws business away from Cloud Sixteen, but even then, you can get permission from Conna to do so.

Edit: Your kind of behavior is what got you kicked out of Eyeglass, and now it's what got you banned from C16.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pistol P

Pistol P God Bless Eeben Barlow Active Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

I think the only real issue with the Legendary Sector was that the people who had it only went on there to bitch about other users behind their backs and making profuse and light work of words such as "autism" and "cancer" in lower-case sentences.
    Far be it from me to say, but I think the people who once had said access are all a little less toxic now, as supported by the fact that the Legendary Sect- I mean, Eyeglass Lounge we have rarely ever gets posted in unless it's me. (Hint hint; stop complaining about not having access to a fairly irrelevant and empty forum.)

Yeah, I don't think having Legendary and Crusader would be a bad thing. Never did us any harm years ago, probably won't do any harm now. Putting restrictions on bullying users on there and generally abusing the free reign one has in Private Boards would be a great way to stop the asshat-ery from occuring again, and would also give everyone a chance to have more light hearted discussions without being expected to write out walls of text in order to feel like they're contributing. (I know we have the Fast Threads for that, but still.)
    It would also add a better sense of reward to people like me who've been here for almost three years and keep logging on every morning just to check the latest drama. I mean, I'll be a begrudged sod even without it, but it'd be nice to have for about ten minutes, right?

Oh, and people like me who have their ego artificially inflamed by postcount and titles, they'll be happy, too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

Thanks for the heads up, faggolyte.

Who's Jay
    Also Atebite keeps playing SS13 and is gay thanks bye
  7. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

Rhenz lol
  8. Dunmunll

Dunmunll here for my annual shitpost Active Member

*scans the No Man's Land that was once this thread.*

"Fucking christ."

I exclaim, much exhaustion found in my statement as I lower my head and sigh.

A hand touches my shoulder gently. I turn my head to see one of my soldiers.

"General, there's nothing left here... we should return to base."

A single tear rolls down my face.

"Agreed... fall back men."

*I leave this post of which I know nothing of the general topic of even after reading the title of it.*
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. cold

cold ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

lol this wasn't a problem this was just tol in a nutshell
  10. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

George w. bush?
  11. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

who closed my thread this was never given an answer
  12. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

answer plz
  14. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Honorable

no, that's a huge problem.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

i liked to think of tol as a place for legendaries to do stupid shit in private so the shit doesnt leak into the public forums
  16. I honestly had a good laugh at the hate threads of me.
  17. Lev

We didn't hate you, we hated this.
  18. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Honorable

or they could just not be shitlords

I did too, but see above
  19. hi whats up
  20. Lev

stop, please.. i'm gonna ban you from gmod... jesus go troll another server...................

@RJ Will anything be done to L/C?

Previous Readers (Total: 0)