1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

legendary and crusader is dead

Discussion in 'Forum Council' started by Tommy, Jul 20, 2015.

1. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

would you rather people do shit like that in private or in public
  2. Death Zombine

Death Zombine Derpington Active Member

Public. If you're gonna say shit about people in public then you have balls however you're more brave if you say shit about someone who is part of the "Don't fuck with us!" club. Sometimes you will get banned for talking shit to people part of that club. example is the guy who said Aflac taking meds isn't being part of the cool kids but it was justified because the guy did say some rude stuff.
  3. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

aflac was owned by sants the other day
    speak up. pay lev 50$ per day to stop aflac abuse.

I think if L/C was given to the right people, it could make a 'good' comeback. I guess if we need to remove anything, it'd be Legendary. Crusader is really to thank people for their contributions to the forums.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. cold

cold ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

I think we should keep Legendary, but increase the post count needed massively. Maybe 1k. Crusader should be for people with previous staff affiliation, personal friends of Conna, and anyone else in general who has greatly contributed to the forums.

Or we can go back to when we had Honorable, Legendary, and Crusader, where Honorable would take the place of Crusader and Crusader would be a post count group along with Legendary.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

my opinion

legendary should be like it was before but maybe with a higher postcount, honestly the only thing that left me on this forum before was looking into the legendary sector and seeing all the swaggy shit

it was entertaining as fuck because it was just the raw thoughts of everyone even if it was something incredibly stupid and autistic, because there was no rules there

it was great

the only difference i feel should be put in place is that we bring back the "chillbro" rule me and monkah implemented, where the only guideline is refraining from just hardcore bashing on people for no reason whatsoever

crusader could stick as an honorable replacement

i just really want to see the legend sector active again that was my shit dude
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

7. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Honorable

let me just spell out my reasoning for NOT having an "exclusive" free for all
    1. it encourages a hivemind that keeps out new people even in public boards (ie "Wow Aflac is autistic!" in private, but then those people carry that impression out into the public boards)
    2. it encourages post whoring
    3. it takes discussion out of appropriate public boards because people don't like certain others who aren't in the private board
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zoo

Zoo title

im not posting an opinion because either way too much drama
  9. Starkiller

Starkiller OwO whats this!

Is this thread still up? Holy fuck lock it already, this has been nothing but stalemate after stalemate of arguments.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  10. Tommy

an argument now and again is healthy

people just need to bring up their opinion on both ends and i feel threads like this where people are doing so arent around enough, it's just "ur a faggot" and then locked

stop locking the thread @Lev

if that's the case however, then we should get rid of all of the private boards

i like having a shitfest while also disallowing flaming on people. as long as we disallow flaming people, its a healthy environment to have a norules area. if you don't have it, you'll have shitposts everywhere, and idk if any of the other mods have noticed or even users but shitposts are getting more and more common when we made legendary a kurobux subscription rather than posts, and now just unreachable.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. cold

everything tommy said is true, legendary sector was top last i had it

only thing you need is monkah's chillbro rule and you're golden

there was only one argument tbh and that was prussia's inconsistent babbling but now he's banned so whatever
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

I locked it once >.>

also yes I agree with Tommy
    • Like Like x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  13. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

+Agree with everything @Tommy put across, yo. I just wanna see the forums restored to its old, un-serious and wacky as shit glory.
    The new crowd of Legendaries we have in place of shitheads bad people like Kurochi, Soviet Jesus and he who shall not be na- Dub, (just to name a very select few) I think we can do a much better job at keeping it moderated and kept under regulation.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tommy

15. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

16. Delicate

Delicate **KNOWN CLOCKWORK TROLL** Active Member

give me crusader
  17. cold

no give me crusader i actually had it before
  18. Delicate

Delicate **KNOWN CLOCKWORK TROLL** Active Member

implying i didn't? scrub
  19. Tommy

does anyone know where kurozael is he's disappeared from everything for like a week
  20. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

• Shitposting
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015

Previous Readers (Total: 0)