1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Lemonpunch server possible virus?

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by OG Fatty, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So apparently some sort of fake lemonpunch server opened up about an hour or less ago and they keep forcing or asking people to say !ranos in chat.
    Anyone know what it is or what it does? The staff also forced a command on everyone to make them type in !ranos.

2. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

I saw it too, didnt join tho. Lemonpunch.net redirects you to monolith servers so idk what that is about

3. Like I said, it's a fake server. But what's got me worried is the constant push for players to write !ranos in chat, I really want to find out what it is or what it does

4. Aspect

Ask the players who typed it, idk.

5. !ranos backwards is sonar!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Customer Active Member

could be they're ip fishing

but you dont need ppl to type a command to get their ip -- it shows up in console automatically

might be to do with a plugin they have or something that maybe installs a backdoor or something if you allow non map-only files

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. i can confirm i have typed !ranos in chat as the administration on the server had asked me to do it to fix my errors.. after i typed it all the errors were indeed gone since i was kicked from the server and sent to singleplayer where it loaded this scenario
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

that is hilarious

9. Aspect

10. Aspect

Did that actually happen to his computer at the end or is it just mems?

11. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Customer Active Member

Holy shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. What the fuck Man.... O_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  13. Is this Real...? I want to play LP But I'm scared of messing up my PC! X_X

14. Aspect

Idk if that video above is real, but if you join do not type !ranos.

15. It's real, I was the one who was affected by !ranos. Yesterday I joined the server because I wanted to go on nebulous.cloud the original one. But I accidently joined the fake one. I was teleported to a cage and they asked me if i wanted to join a giveaway. All I did was to type !ranos in the chat. And few minutes later my PC crashed.
    I was pretty nervous when my screen spassed out with some glitch effect. And before I knew it all my files were encrypting into nebulous.cloud logos. Happily I had my files backed up, so I didn't lose too much. I am however afraid that my game accounts have been stolen by the virus as I can't access my battle.net account.

16. Holy Cow.... wellll I guess Im not playing LOL Thanks Dude for warning us about it

17. Aspect

I mean the whole glitch effect seems fake along with the nebulous logos and all, especially the guy and the earrape at the end.
    Or I am just retarded.

18. I am afraid that this trend is a growing one first nebulous will it happen to other servers

19. Aspect

Wait this is on the lemonpunch server right?

20. I think you Are my friend... Sorry to tell you like this ;(

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.