1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Lemonpunch server possible virus?

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by OG Fatty, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its true my team fortress 2 Account was hijacked by them they sold my unusual item for cheap man maybe if they sold it for good price i would have been happy but they sold it for cheap WTF

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's now named Nebulous Outlands HL2RP or something

3. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Ooh okay.

4. If you played on the Server please tell me you didn't type !Ranos in the Chat, right....? o_O

5. Aspect

Well idk if its real or not, I just won't join.
    I don't play on nebulous anyways.

6. Ranosh

Ranosh worlds best rper

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  7. Aspect

Alright Ranosh convinced me.
    Well shit.

8. Aspect

If only I had twitter

9. Fuck guys..; my PC is acting weird now man I THINK whoever made the Ranos Virus is targeting me for Spreading attention to it :mad:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Aspect

Man, I've seen so many shit that this whole thing looks fake and set up.
    But it may be real idk.

11. Aspect

I just had a thought. Why would the server administrators set the name of the command to the actual Trojan's name?
    Doesn't make sense to me.
    This does look fake.

12. did you know about the virus before you saw this thread?? because i didnt so it doesnt really matter what they name it

13. Aspect

Actually, I did. And this is off-topic.

Why would they not name it !content or something? What if someone has heard of this virus before and spreads the word around to people so they don't type in the command?

It honestly does not make sense to me.

14. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Customer Active Member

Have you ever been called by an Indian phone scammer?

Hackers and e-criminals aren't always the cream of the crop. The people doing this sort of shit through Gmod are probably just after CS:GO skins. These are low-tier hackers. Also, it could be that they got a plugin along with the virus that makes the command !ranos and they might not be smart enough to change the plugin themselves so they just left it.

It could be fake, or it could be real. Either way, best to spread the word and make people aware than to ignore it.

• Agree Agree x 4

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.