1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Lemonpunch server possible virus?

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by OG Fatty, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

A bunch of accounts that are 0 days old and someone named Ranosh in this thread, lol. Pretty sure this whole thing is a troll.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. guys i was on the fake LP server i was forced to type !ranos by the staff team and then a task opened in my PC and shut down 2 seconds after nothing has happened yet but im scared i think they infected my pc

3. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Scan for viruses?
    Backup your files?

Hide your wifes
    Hide your children
    The Ranos is coming

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Aspect

Finally someone who agrees.

5. Ranosh

Ranosh worlds best rper

no I dont think so

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Aspect

Now that I think about it they might have made accounts today to warn others about this.

Or it's just a troll.
    Oh well.

7. No me and Ranosh played on the server we are friends IRL and we know each other well we tought maybe lp relaunched? we were like OMG not true and joined and then it said !Ranos and then ranosh made a account on Cloud Sixteen and warned you guys and told me to do the same we are not trolls even other people saw it and i think my pcs infected guys how do i fix a lua virus?

8. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

lol this is all fake & people are being led on by new accounts. good troll though, i won't lie.

my favorite part is when someone is convinced because of a 2014 entry on a virus encyclopedia
    [​IMG]
    gullible asf haha

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  9. klark

klark α Active Member

no dude it is real they hacked me and stole all my csgo skins :((((((

10. We all know who the real culprit is.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

ya'll dumb

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Maybe @Sixx was behind it?!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. It's fake. I'm settled with Monolith, and am not going to launch LemonPunch again.

This Zomba guy in the thread also apparently made a fake Steam account of me with the LP tag and tried to push some "grand reopening" of LP, so he's probably involved.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.