1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Let's play... Darkwood (by yours truely)

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by RJ, Aug 29, 2017.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

So I recently heard about Darkwood from Facepunch and it caught my attention. It's a top down survival horror game where some disease has festered throughout the lands. You're stuck in a forest that continues to grow and consume all its occupants, most of which aren't even human. I decided to record myself playing it and post it to a Youtube channel that I share with my friends. We haven't really posted much to the channel, but who knows? That may change.

You can buy Darkwood here if you're interested: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274520/Darkwood/

Now without further delay... Here's my video:

edit: One more delay, I've included highlights in the video's description so if you can't be bothered to watch the whole thing you can at least see the good parts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjTXIWK_Ypw

Darkwood playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaEUIEM6V6N6gWXyPMcBq0dFg6JrMN2A7
    Part 2: VIDEO LINK
    Part 3: VIDEO LINK

Here's some other videos I and my friends have done over the years (+some hidden goodies):

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

holy fuck i pictured u abit chubby with blondeish hair wtf

3. RJ

Well I did have a picture of myself as my profile pic for awhile after all. I'm a dirty blonde and chubby at around 230 pounds even though I don't look it (dense bones or something, I drank fresh cow's milk my whole life since I grew up on a dairy farm and all). On the bright side I used to be 260 pounds. \o/

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

nice let's hit gym?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Lol. That pic was great. On topic, is the game run on Unity?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. RJ

I did a quick Google search and it looks like it runs off of Unity 5.

#nopay

8. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Lmao. Thanks, Lev.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RJ

I've added timestamps for highlights in the video's description, so if you can't be bothered to watch the whole thing it'll be easy to see the good parts. Woo! :D

10. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

i thumbsed it down

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  11. RJ

i cri ),:

BUT YOUR VIEWS GIVE ME MONEY MUAHAHA

communists 0 RJ 1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. RJ

• Like Like x 1
  13. RJ

Good news everyone! I've finished recording and editing part 3 of my playthrough, I just have to render and upload the video now. Apologies for the hiatus, this project was put on my backlog for a long time. I should really be more consistent with my uploading... :p

Video link to follow within 1-2 days.

14. dead flag blues

Sounds fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. RJ

Yeah it's been a lot of fun so far, the gameplay and the video production. There's always a new spooks to be experienced from what I've seen so far.

16. RJ

The upload will be delayed by a day. After rendering the video (which takes about 10 or so hours, so I do that while I sleep) I noticed a glaring issue with some of the text added, they were displaying the wrong text. That was an oversight on my part, I should've checked that the added text was correct before rendering but oh well... Anyways it's pretty much the same as my previous reply, video link to follow in 1-2 days. :p

edit: I will say this though, the video quality is looking waaaay better with my new recording software.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RJ

Oh fuck me... Quality is great and all, but now the filesize is nearly 2.5 times larger than my other videos. :eek:

It's going to take awhile to upload with my rural internet speeds.

18. RJ

Alright, after much delay the video has finished uploading and is now being processed. The video link will follow shortly!

19. RJ

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018

Previous Readers (Total: 0)