1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other LimeFruit - Black Mesa RP

Discussion in 'Communities' started by zoephy, Mar 4, 2019.

1. zoephy

zoephy Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]

What is Black Mesa Roleplay?

Black Mesa Roleplay is a schema based in the Half-Life universe, upon the games "Half-Life" and "Black Mesa" (Black Mesa: Source).
    The server is currently set before the Anti Mass Spectrometer (AMS) incident has occured, Pre-disaster.

You can make your way up, getting into the higher ranked roles in your chosen faction(s).

What makes us different?

LimeFruit currently has its own computer system, which includes mailing, notes and many more features! LimeFruit also has custom plugins and a dedicated community.

We also have our own level design team working on a huge upcoming map, come join us! Our community currently exists out of friendly people, staff where you can enjoy yourself with. Ofcourse our server is serious when it comes to roleplaying!

Server IP:
    Port: 27091

Forums: https://limefruit.net/

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. I'd suggest finding something non-mechanical and more relevant to roleplay to set you apart, as that is ultimately what will keep players entertained and incentivize return rate of players.

BMRP has been done a whole lot, and ultimately it relies very much on passive, and the amount of players who earnestly enjoy passive roleplay are an endangered species.

Double down on those players and cater to that interest.

I'd definitely play, but BMRP has never been my cup of joe.

3. Lung

Lung Moderator Staff Member Moderator Active Member

I've never been a fan of BMRP. But I might come pop on tonight and have a look around.
    You should be a bit more descriptive about your server. You mentioned a couple things that set you apart, but I have seen most of what you've mentioned done before. I feel like you really didn't explain it as much as it could have been explained regarding your features, like it was quickly put together in a few moments.

Good luck my dude.

4. emms

emms eskimo Clockwork Customer

I hopped on the server a few times and I can say that it does seem like a very "comfy" experience, if you will, with players always being able to interact with one another (even when it's low-pop, it's not hard to find another player). The staff team is also incredibly helpful and nice, which is rare for most servers.

I'd definitely recommend giving this server a peek.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ain't a scientist, but the shooting range practice will pay off today! (security man joke ok?)
    I might hop on later today. Never played on CW:BMRP.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Maniac

Maniac Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'm no massive fan of BMRP, however I enjoy giving them a shot so I might stop on by and see what's happening and hopefully see which way this community decides to branch off into.

• Friendly Friendly x 1