1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other LimeFruit.net CW: Black Mesa Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by zoephy, Feb 5, 2019.

1. zoephy

zoephy Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]

About LimeFruit
    LimeFruit is a community established with the intention of hosting Garry's Mod servers,
    more specifically 'roleplaying' servers.

https://limefruit.net/
    https://discord.gg/QhegMrW

(This server is opening February 8th)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    About Black Mesa Roleplay
    We (the owners) both have a interest in Black Mesa, and I myself played during the early days of where CW: Black Mesa got to its existence.
    However, we have noticed there are no current CW: Black Mesa roleplaying servers running.

I have always loved the good atmosphere, nice people and great roleplaying during these days.
    Which is something we are trying to replicate here, by providing custom content (even the map).
    And recreating old features that the gamemode once had.

The setting of the schema is before 'The Black Mesa Incident' happend, during the year 1998.

Plugins, Framework.
    We are currently still working on a few plugins,
    such as Security Cameras, Computers. Computers are available in-game, though we are still working on improving them.

Our server does feature custom plugins. Such as the news boards, that display news on a monitor from recent events. Or announcements made by head of departments.
    We also feature basic plugins, fixed up and tweaked a little to work with the newer version of Garry's Mod.
    Such as Clearance Levels, Clearance Signs, Wallclocks, Faction Tutorials, basically everything that once was in CW: Black Mesa.

Our framework isn't the default clockwork framework you see nowadays, we have made modifications to it to improve it to our likings.
    We have also aimed to go for a more classic interface, to make it feel like the more simple days of clockwork.

[​IMG]
    Factions
    Head applications are open as of now for the factions that are listed below.
    So if you are interested, take your chance!
    https://limefruit.net/forums/index.php?threads/pre-applications-now-open.1/

Security
    Security is one of the main factions at Black Mesa,
    security oversees the safety of personnel. They also perform general maintenance tasks, and help out here and then when requested.

However depending on your task assigned, one task may be more exciting than the other.
    You can work your way up in the faction, and who knows one day you will be in charge of the security faction.

The starting position for security is 'Security Cadet'
    • Security Chief
    • Security Deputy Chief
    • Security Lieutenant
    • Security Sergeant
    • Senior Security Officer
    • Security Officer
    • Junior Security Officer
    • Security Cadet

[​IMG]

Scientist
    'Scientist' is also a main faction at Black Mesa,
    as science personnel works together on what makes Black Mesa a 'Research Facility'.

Just like security, you may be assigned with projects or tasks.
    One project may be more interesting than the other, but after all you are the one that decides what path you follow.
    If you wish, you may even start your own project, though this does require you to go trough procedure and approval of the department heads.

Participating in science projects will grant you with rewards, such as promotions.

The starting position for 'Scientist' is 'Scientist Graduate'

• Director of Science
      • Head of SR
      • Head of Physics
      • Head of Biology
      • Senior Scientist
      • Scientist
      • Junior Scientist
      • Scientist Assistant
      • Scientist Graduate

[​IMG]

Maintenance

The maintenance faction is a faction which performs general maintenance tasks,
    such as repairing broken lights, fixing the communication servers.
    Cleaning up trash or blood, flipping up trash bins back to their positions. You name it!

Just like the scientist and security faction, you may be provided with tasks.
    Though this might not always be the case, as the Maintenance faction doesn't have an official head of department.
    The maintenance faction is under control of the Human Resources, which is another faction.

The starting position for 'Maintenance' is 'Maintenance Trainee'

• Maintenance Instructor
      • Senior Maintenance
      • Maintenance Trainee

[​IMG]

Medic

The medic faction is a critical faction in the facility, due to other personnel being able to catch diseases.
    The cough disease is a common disease in the facility, which is something for the medic to handle.

The medic takes care of personnel, provides medicine and responds to situations if someone gets injured.
    The medic faction is also under control of the Human Resources, just like maintenance is.

The starting position for 'Medic' is 'Maintenance Trainee'
    • Medical Doctor
    • Medical Nurse
    • Medical Assistant

[​IMG]

Other Factions

Whitelist Factions:
    Director (Applicable Whitelist)
    Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Head (Applicable Whitelist)

Supporter (donator) Factions:
    Visitor (donator)
    Government Official (donator)
    Espionage Agent (donator)
    Xenian Creature (donator)
    Disturbance Control Team (donator)

[​IMG]

Thank you for reading!
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

(The server is opening February 8th)

Server Teasers (Updated 2/05/2019):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG8aMjgdBwA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R18WFux2v8o

Enclosed Links:
    https://limefruit.net/
    https://discord.gg/QhegMrW
    https://limefruit.net/forums/index.php?threads/pre-applications-now-open.1/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. SwagstylerS

SwagstylerS Clockwork Customer

Looks nice. I'll try to come on when I have the chance to.
    Also is this US based?

3. zoephy

Can you elaborate on this please, as I'm not quite sure what you mean with 'US' based.
    As in if the schema setting is located in the United States?

4. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

Time zone of the server, like where it's hosted :)

5. SwagstylerS

Yup

6. zoephy

The server is currently being hosted from the United Kingdom,
    the time zone of players will depend on our playerbase.
    We are able to change the host location if its requested by people within the community. For now, we will see how this will work out.

7. SwagstylerS

I belive that europe lacks "different" HL2RP Server so I'm looking forward :D

8. Gregory

The only critique I have of this thread is the videos are kinda like "ok ..... and?" they kind of don't really give off the exciting feel. But he rest of the thread is very interesting mate

9. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Might visit. Content pack?

10. Gregory

First time me and you will RP together LMAO

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

i was there for your last attempt at BMRP, and i have to say, it was executed rather poorly. i hope this time it's different, and if so, i'd definitely regular the server.

this also turned me off HIGHLY on your last server, please tell me something like this isn't existent this time around:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Gregory

Jesus. Pay to win stuff really ruins stuff for me :( hopefully not like this again

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

I don't mind donation packages as long as its still possible to get the benefits through application or talent, but holy crap is that a turn off. Promotions for money is a really bad idea, as anyone can just pay to get a high rank. Along with that, "Secret Agent" and "Government Official" classes seem highly abusable. Black Mesa RP seems cool, but donation packages like this just lead to abuse and factions filled with high ranks with poor roleplay skills that abuse their position. If you avoid doing this, it should go well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. zoephy

In this server you don't pay for promotions nor necessarily flags, flags are given out to people who have a high enough trusted rank within the faction.
    The only reason we do have some donation benefits at the moment is because we need it for server upkeep.

For this reason we also made the donator only able to choose one of their characters to receive the flags.
    The other benefits aren't really "benefits" they basically give you an heart icon in the OOC chat and a 'Supporter' rank on the forums, as well as a donator chat where donators can chat with each other.

We are not aiming to make this a pay to win server, as donations are completely optional and by choice. Yes, it does come with a few rewards as a "Thank you".

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. zoephy

16. Gregory

Nothing against you personally or anything mate, but if you can't afford to run a server then don't do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. vexus

this might be a hot take, but if you can't afford a single server without relying on donations, don't start one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Tbh if you need to rely on donations to keep the server up, you shouldn't make a server in the first place.

19. vexus

jesus christ

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Gregory

just remember gregory said it first.

• Informative Informative x 1