1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Looking for a Developer

Discussion in 'Development' started by maggots10, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hello fellas, I'm currently looking for a developer for my server. I'm not sure "large" is the word to use but we do hit high pop daily. Would be willing to talk about it further surely. Money is tight but I'm always willing to pay for work being done. My goal is to have a server that looks and plays like the old days of Half-Life two roleplay. Yeah, that's right. Let's date it back to 2013.

I have been playing Half-Life Two roleplay for years now and I know a lot about the schema such as ftp etc. I'm not that good at lua but I know how to do less than basic things. Let's get Half-Life two poppin' again.

:)

May I add that I have a test server that is able to be used for anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer

please elaborate on the things you want done

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. svensis_

svensis_ Clockwork Customer

>not clockwork customer
    >doesnt know what he wants (except oldschool, which you could get by installing a older version of CW)
    >name never seen before

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I own clockwork and I have reported I wanted the status but got put on read by clockwork support for twenty two days. Been a customer since 2014 just about. No need to be harsh about the post, man. Let me elaborate. I think it would be cool to have a Terminal that allows you to apply for Metropolice Force through a terminal. Nothing like a google doc but something unique as well as something to improve how certifications are issued via terminal. Also, perhaps a plugin to change your fists to the old HEV suit model without having to install addons for it. As for downgrading to a older version of clockwork, wouldn't there be a load of exploits? And with the current playerbase of clockwork there's no better dedicated minges than what clockwork has.

And you may be asking who I am, I own a Vanilla Half-Life 2 Roleplay server. It's currently new and been hitting high pop each day and the name of the server is Code Black.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  5. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

Why do you not just say your play base and maximum? I usually hit about 25/48 players is what im talking about.

Code Black doesn't sound vanilla. Why not name it Vintage Half-Life 2 Roleplay?

Terminal for Metropolice application so you want an Entity that has a derma menu with options for questions and areas for player writing, that takes each characters application once, and stores it in a data pool for later review by head CP. Good idea good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It wasn't vanilla at first but we had artwork done, and since then we've improved.

7. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

The base Clockwork HL2RP script with default values and maybe a few creature comfort plugins/items/addons a natural Half-Life 2 Roleplay server can be born.