1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Looking for a plugin

Discussion in 'Development' started by Ristyenok, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ristyenok

Ristyenok Clockwork Customer

What the plugin did was allow people to shoot others without "killing" them. Doing enough damage only knocked them out while also displaying what limb took damage. It was very decent and I feel it will help me deal with my major problems with S2K systems.

2. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

3. Ristyenok

Ristyenok Clockwork Customer

Head and body shots dont force the player to fall over or tell the player where they where hit.

4. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Retard Clockwork Customer Active Member

Well, you could always modify the plugin and adjust the rules for head and torso to work like the limbs do by looking at the code relating to the limbs. That may also not be the plugin you're looking for.

It's possible that you're referring to the Shoot to Miss (S2M) plugin by kuro on the plugin center, and if that's the case you can go and grab it. I wouldn't know for sure though as I've never used or looked at it personally, besides seeing its' listing in passing in the plugin center. You'd have to download it and test it out yourself to know for sure though.

5. robot

robot Manager Staff Member Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer

I'm pretty sure that he is talking about the "nearly death" feature in Phase Four, where after receiving enough damage your character gets knocked out and can be healed by others.

I'm not sure if someone converted that to a plugin tho.

6. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

I personally use a simple "if health is < 30 then knockout for 40 seconds" and i do a count down to put him down every 2-5 minutes randomly util he's patch up
    Caus having a player staying down for X amount of times util someone else help him or he die is just frustrating and result in more disconnect or glitchs attemps
    But its just my pov