1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Making music!

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by Gizmo, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo actually marshmello Active Member

Does anyone make their own music?

I decided to mash up my own songs and make my own mix :D

Constructive criticism is welcome :p

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dunmunll

Dunmunll here for my annual shitpost Active Member

hi, hello, I am moosic producer as well, I make the beats.

I might be into a different style of music than this, but it's nice to see other people who are producers on here.

one problem, this sounds like it's clipping to shit, are you mastering this to purposefully do that?

3. Gizmo

What do you mean by clipping?

4. Dunmunll

basically your music sounds like it's too loud that it fucks with the waveforms and distorts them. How high is your master volume?

5. Gizmo

The master is half way and I don't seem to be having this problem.

6. Dunmunll

maybe it's just the sound of the synths. By that I'm guessing nothing is in the red on your other channels either.

By the way, your EDM music sounds pretty good (despite it not being my favorite style of electronic music.)

7. Gizmo

I have a longer mix on my channel if you want to take a listen. It was my first one so it might or might not be better. :p

8. Dunmunll

sure, why not, I'm always interested in what people are making. Send a link.

9. Gizmo

• Like Like x 1
  10. alexanderk

alexanderk a Templar

I like the first one, haven't listened to second one yet. I'm a sucker for EDM!

11. SwiftingFinest

SwiftingFinest Clockwork Customer Active Member

I made music a long time ago, don't know if I still have it. These are nice.

12. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Staff Member Moderator Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

13. Sim2014ftw

Sim2014ftw le professional leaker

I was thinking of making music... I really like Trap so I may be making Trap music. What program do you use?

14. Gizmo

I use Serato DJ and a Pioneer controller

15. Dunmunll

tommy the Banjo Rhymes with Busta Rhymes gave me cancer because it's not at the right tempo slayllseak;jysdkl;jkl;syadhruioasehruhefhsauieghseu

16. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Staff Member Moderator Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

if you take longer than 20 minutes on a meme you're trying too hard

i just took acapella and the banjo kazooie soundtrack and put it together

17. Dunmunll

it takes literally 2 minutes to change the tempo to the project tempo you've literally given me cancer 2.0 :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Tommy

then fix it dumb nigga and post it

19. Dunmunll

kk 1 sec

EDIT: send me the banjo soundtrack you used

20. trip

trip Guest

i make deeper, kinda tribal dubstep. but i'm not sharing it since i think i'm really shit.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)