1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important Manager Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

hi yes i can code

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Songbird

Songbird ❤️ Honorable

Do not apply if you are not ready to be frustrated and, frankly, bored. Do not apply if you are not capable of continuously being in that state of having a lot of responsibilities and will to do work but not having power to do it for one reason or another. I guarantee you that manager position is not what you imagine it's like. There is a reason most of past community managers resigned after a year - year and a half. The job does not come with really cool privileges nor will it increase your e-peen; people will not say 'oh this guy is cool he's a manager on c16' - any respectable HL2RP server hates Cloud Sixteen staff, at least based on my experience.

I am saying this as an ex-manager, and I'm sure other ex-managers can at least partly agree with what I've said here.

I am not saying this to deter people from applying nor do I want to badmouth these forums. I am trying to convey the reality of being a manager and I am hoping the next manager will account for the mistakes of the past and will be able to have fruitful and efficient time here by reading what I wrote.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

I really just don’t know why you have to come and bring down the mood everytime Songbird, everyone knows what you think you really don’t have to keep repeating yourself. Things have changed a lot since you were Manager and if you haven’t noticed I’m making a concerted effort recently to improve things.

• Box Box x 3
  4. Songbird

Songbird ❤️ Honorable

kuro, you want the most qualified and dedicated candidate, they need to be ready for the job. If this tiny message of mine discourages them, then they really are in no position to be the manager.

From what I've gathered, the situation has changed for the better, yes, but some of the frustrations and obstacles I've experienced during my tenure are still here.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kurozael

I got no hate on you, or anyoe, I’m trying to improve process and open up abilities to new staff. It’s getting there, but it’s a transition.

6. Řổşş

Řổşş Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Řổşş

Russian-English and vice versa translator.
    Belarussian coder, who come to that community on 2016 - may.

Eh... So...
    I am intellegent(yes), a bit clever, friendly, funny and active member... AH, YES, IM VERY MODEST PERSON:)D).

I belive I can write more, but I don't know, what I should past here. My personal info above, my personal interests is: History, Psychologics, Geography, Math, Programming, Games...

Huh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  7. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

damn cuh

8. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

willy pete, John Morgan;

i'm going to fucking kill @kurozael and destroy c16

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Doris

Doris Active Member

let me replace the position of kurozael
    a mans need money yo

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. kurozael

Applications are closed and vote drawn in The Board Room, results tomorrow.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.