1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Map Vote (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, May 28, 2018.

?

Which map would you prefer on a HL2RP Server?

1. rp_industrial17_v1

20.0%
  2. rp_c24_v1

20.0%
  3. rp_city8_v3

20.0%
  4. Different Map (Please leave which one below)

40.0%
  1. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

2. Vented

Vented Guest

city 24 is the new industrial 17 for me in terms of being overused
    its an unoptimized mess and people only use it because they want some of that nebulous fame

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

Thanks for the feedback man, Could ya leave a vote and possibly a suggestion? :)

4. Vented

Vented Guest

idk shit you could try and wait for the next city 17 build 210 update or something because then if you're the first person to use it everyone will join you to check it out? who knows

5. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

City 18 could be great. There are not so many servers using it right now. And its not to big, great to start with it when you have a smaller community.

6. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

RP_city45_2013 is great for a starting community tbh. You've got all the "food groups" for lack of a better term. You have decent areas for citizenrp, you've got a little corner for rebelrp(though i prefer my rebels integrated with society and not sewer circlejerk fests) and the nexus on 45 is very good. Everything is excellently placed and it's the perfect size for any starting community, though I'd say it's "limit" is 24 people, after that things can get kinda clusterfucky.

Only issue rn is that there isn't really a centralized workshop addon for it anymore because the owners of the map removed it from the workshop for... some reason. There are a few reuploads, just take your pick.

I used to be on the 'i17 hate' bandwagon but I'm slowly warming up to it. I'd suggest medium-to-large communities on i17 though, definitely don't start on it as in the first few weeks(or however long it takes you to build a steady playerbase) numbers of players will be low and rp will be spread pretty thin.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)