1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Military Career

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Roth, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

who else interested in/going to/already did join the armed services? personally gonna try for the army in a couple years

• Box Box x 1
  2. I'd seriously recommend against it Roth, knowing the cunts in Westminster you'll probably be sent to Syria or something to step on a landmine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

airforce all the way
    i bleed blue

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Roth

rather do that than sit and change my profile pic on facebook and 'send thoughts' then forget about it a week later

5. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

i really wanted to join the airforce as a parajumper, but i'd deffo considered corpsman (NEC HM-8404???) and 68W
    basically i was a huge military guy and then when i saw a recruiter
    i was denied due to being on medication; i'm trying to get off of them, but the problem is there's a chance they won't work as well if i go back on them (if i'm still denied and it doesn't work out)

it was one really huge disappointment for me; idk why but it's something i've always wanted to do since i was like 10

6. That really sucks man. If it isn't too personal, what medication got you turned down?

7. kief

kief kind bud

i wanted to join the army when i was really young, but then i realized that i am pussy shit and i wont be doing any of that soon

i keep the war on the streets anyways...

8. Zig

Zig Guest

hopefully they beat the furfag out of you and blow up your best friend with an IED
    tbh we'll all be drafted in a couple of years to go fight the next korean war. just wait for it

9. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish

i fought in the finno-korean hyper war i already did my part

10. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

always planned on going into Army WO Corps or ROTCing but then the cancer nation attacked

11. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

i take a whole cocktail

12. buddyfrancis

buddyfrancis Surfin' Poo-S-A

active duty USAF, 2A2X2 (working on flight controls and instruments of aircraft)
    so far it's been a pretty fruitful year, only five left till I can leave. my swear in date is coming up in a month and it's hard to believe how time flew by so quickly, how work can wash away the perception of time. working on aircraft or even military aircraft had been something I was extremely surprised to end up doing, didn't even know if I was going to make it through the half year of tech school. But I am so glad I made it and I love my job and the opportunities it brings.

Granted I really really fucking miss the freedoms of being a civilian and being able to visit my family whenever I pleased but I figured coming straight out of high school it was my best stepping stone I could take.

p.s; if you ever decide to enlist, take an easy desk job. provided you are the same rank and grade, you will make the same paycheck as I do...even if you only had a month of training and all you do is inprocess and do paperwork for other people. makes for an easy living and a very great way of getting college in your off time. after all, be great at something piss easy, not be okay at something extremely difficult despite if you might think "oh I would enjoy working on my feet even though I lived a sedimentary lifestyle during high school"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Roth

i really wanna see if i can do something like be an armourer or something, that area interests me. might just sign up as a reserve and see what i can do from there

14. Tommy

2x2 is avionics, right?

what base are you stationed at? i've got a few of avionics friends from sheppard

15. buddyfrancis

yup, avionics. I hope I will never ever in my life have to return to Sheppard unless I've got my DD214 in my hand and I'm watching all the trainees suffer and getting their 341s pulled

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  16. Tommy

i think it's actually be so dope to be an instructor. i love teaching people, if i didn't enlist i'd probably be going to college to be a teacher.
    i'm loving my job though, 2a6x2, age. the lifeline of the flightline :cool:

17. buddyfrancis

shit, tommy, where you stationed at? how far along are you in your enlistment?

18. Tommy

holloman. i went operational about 3 months ago, my enlistment date was august 1st

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

I was once thinking about the Army. My grandfather was an 11B and served in Vietnam. I wanted to kinda follow in his footsteps, and maybe go a little further. Perhaps become a paratrooper, see what happens from there.

In all honesty, I'm pretty against it now. Just nothing I see myself doing.

20. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

as with me. i always thought i'd join the air force like my pops or do my own thing in the army, but as i grew up i realized that the military isn't for me. i don't like the idea of always being below someone, yunno? like, the condescending way

• Agree Agree x 1