1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Military Career

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Roth, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Honorable Active Member

as with me. i always thought i'd join the air force like my pops or do my own thing in the army, but as i grew up i realized that the military isn't for me. i don't like the idea of always being below someone, yunno? like, the condescending way
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter Active Member

For me, it's a few factors.

I like autonomy, but the command structure isn't what bothers me. Morally, I don't see myself at the moment being comfortable with serving the US Military (Or really any military at this point). Though I don't judge anyone who does want to serve/is serving, that's their choice.

Second, I have people who depend on me or care for me. Being in the military may put my life at risk, and will for sure keep me away from them. I don't have the heart to do that to those who love me.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. buddyfrancis

buddyfrancis Surfin' Poo-S-A

What squadron were you in during BMT? 320th, 323rd?
  4. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

• Shitposting
    kill em all, soldier.
  5. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

wolfpack, 331st

lead the way
  6. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

luna wolves XVI, currently stationed on terra fighting dem fukken heretics
  7. Republic of Korea's men are forced to join military by law.
    So also, as korean male, I will have to join army when I become early 20 ages.
    When you get message from government that contains writing about you have to join military and you have to come department of conscript and take physical examination that determines you can join military. After examination determine you have to join military, you can choose or participate recuritments of special kinds of military unit (like navy, airforce, marine, and special force).
    Or, you can just join army bootcamp and after bootcamp education, considering your talents and traits, ministry of defense will assign you to special kinds classes of army (cook, tank crew, radioman) or just normal grunt.
    And also, your deployment position is really important. If you deployed at southern part of korea, you will be no worry to being shot or deploy in combat situation, but you will experience very hard time for doing civil services (helping local residents, snow removal, and all kinds of shitty public services) and also, there is no exeption for major training that make you extremly tired and hurt. But northern part, the front is very different. If you deployed at GOP (General Outpost) you will experience extremely hard conditions to serve as soldier. But you will be armed with k2c1 (RIS K2 rifle), brand new armor, and new helmet that other unit's soldier never can use.

Serving as a conscripted soldier in korea is very, very extremely shitty. Commands of military order soldiers do every shitty, dangerous work, but they pay soldier montly only 210000KRW. (200 dollars, for sergent rank!! Other lower ranks are even lower.). Unfortunately, citizens of republic of korea does not really think thankful or be respectful for serving soldiers.

And soon, I will join that shitty place :D
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018

Previous Readers (Total: 0)