1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Most of the Firearms: Source Weapons for Clockwork with Customizable Damage

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by MikkoK, Nov 6, 2014.

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wupnsr7pmo3l4m7/fascw.rar?dl=0

It uses 3 Firearms Source plugins, I spent time to create these with customizable damage and such but we came to a conclusion that they wouldn't be needed.

Go to the entities\weapons folder and choose the weapon you want to edit the damage of before accessing the shared.lua file to edit the damage, this package uses the Firearms Source addon, the firearms source insurgency weapons addon and one other addon I can't remember.

Edit this line to change the damage it does: SWEP.Primary.Damage = 25

Overall 57 new weapons are in this package, there's a bug with Firearms Source that sometimes they lose their sounds and shit but I can't do anything about that so deal with it.

Also every weapon is an attachment to the body and the weights are configured so that the pistols are always secondary weapons and rifles/smg's are primary weapons.

Readme^^

Think it uses these addons:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104700241
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104495009
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104502728

You may have to manually download them and upload on the server.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screenshots, last one being all the weapons that are added by the plugin, may have missed some.

Also I won't be updating these so have fun.

2. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

H...Holy fuck.
    If this works....
    I don't have a server to test on(Or, a schema), so I don't know if it does, but...

Edit:
    Looking at the addons, this isn't FA:S but Siminov's.

Unless I'm a complete dipshit, which does happen from time to time.

3. Oh hey, this is cool. If I get time today I'll check them out

4. cheese

cheese Active Member

there's a fine difference between FA:S 1 and FA:S 2. this is FA:S 1, which siminov made a weapon pack for.

on topic though, this is very nice.

5. MistyPanda

MistyPanda I hate everything! Active Member

Fantastic, will test it once I get my Schema download back. :'(
    Looks really cool!

6. Looks really good, probably saved me tons of time and frustration because I was planning on using all of Siminov's in a CW server I might open up soon.
    Thank you for your time and for sharing.

7. Sir Trolled

Sir Trolled Guest

I know you from LemonPunch..

OT: very nice even though you'll probably call me a gay faggot who should kill himself now.

8. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Damn, son. I'll definitely consider using these.

9. Is there a flag to sell these, Or no?

10. MrSky

MrSky player:NotifyAll("hitler is best") Clockwork Customer

Nice job Mikkok.

11. !

! Active Member

Nice one, this is great.
    Thanks very much.

12. Guys please help me, I downloaded all the addons on steam, and added them to my server, But when I spawn one of the FAS weapons, they are errors. Please help! I have restarted gmod and everything!

13. Nevermind, Silly computer was just being slow at the time. I was also having a brain fart, Sooo.

14. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

This is extremely badass.

15. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Would the workshop files be smaller then M9K or Pyrous coupled together? Just curious.

16. Is there a fix for the aim issue? No ADS.

17. goatrimmer99

goatrimmer99 Guest

Bump, this is important for my community.

18. Although this guy was a bit of a cunt, I'm gonna bump to see if there's a fix for this particular problem.

19. Lamb of God

Lamb of God Active Member

Well I found something relating to this, kind of. If you enable "Free Aiming" on the System config, you can aim. But at the same time E+R spams weapon entities, and the holster system is forced on. (There's also problems such as observering with it equipped fucks up the view model. Jogging/shift running does this too.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lamb of God

Lamb of God Active Member

Sorry about the double post, but there are a few problems with this; the main one being that whatever weapon you have is spammed when you press E+R together (Multiple occurrences is enough to shut a server down.) Does anybody have a fix or an updated version? Thanks.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)