1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Most of the Firearms: Source Weapons for Clockwork with Customizable Damage

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by MikkoK, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Downey Detergent

Downey Detergent ur dad in law Clockwork Customer Active Member

Was going to download and install to my server. Then found out ADS is broken.

Considering its been a week since the last post, did anybody find/create a fix for this?

2. Lamb of God

Lamb of God Active Member

Sadly not. Nobody has really taken much interest. If you have a small community, I'd recommend it though.

3. Pistol P

Pistol P God Bless Eeben Barlow Active Member

it works fine for me

4. Did you ever find a way to stop this from happening? Our server is currently trying to utilize this but [E+R] having the ability to spawn weapon entities and eventually crash the server might keep us from using it.

5. cash wednesday

cash wednesday mothership reconnection Honorable Clockwork Customer

I have a fix. It was deleted from the forums for some reason. Contact me on steam. id/x06/

6. Also, does anyone know how to fix the issue where the sound goes out on the weapons?

7. more firearms plugins please.

8. Hi guys, anyone fixed this ? (Holster, aiming and running issues...)

9. cash wednesday

10. Thanks !!

11. cash wednesday

Np

12. Is this working correctly for anyone?

13. cash wednesday

It should work for anybody. What issues are you having?

14. Not able to aim correctly down the sight with the exception of the scoped weapons, sound cuts out randomly when shooting and consistently after reload. No LUA errors.

15. cash wednesday

I've seen this before with FAS. Its an issue with the weapon pack itself, so there isn't much anybody can do about it. Not sure about the sights issue though.

16. It functions just fine in singleplayer, is the thing.

17. Tiger

Tiger Clockwork Customer

18. cash wednesday

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)