1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

:// Moved to different site.

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Wiz, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sure, what's your steam? I see alot of profiles called Tyrex.
  2. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

3. Wiz

Yeah I could never make a map with hammer, too difficult for me.

EDIT: I cannot work it AT ALL. Still need a dev
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  4. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

when u want a map done pronto and all you get is mappers debating about the pricing of maps
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Wiz

rese you forget that some video games such as CoD can cost up to $200 MILLION to create, So actually it makes sense for it to cost more.
  6. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

And I even said nobody would pay as much as they're worth, but you can't deny the inherent value of them. The only reason video games are so cheap is because they're distributing it to millions of paying people, not just one individual.
  7. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

thats what my dad says about me, not even joking :/
  8. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

Anything that has work put into it has inherent value dummy
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. cash wednesday

cash wednesday mothership reconnection Honorable Clockwork Customer

What does the title of this thread even mean.
  10. MB | Ghost

MB | Ghost Clockwork Customer

he decided to stop seeking help from here and go to the gmodstore (coderhire/scriptfodder)
  11. Wiz

Yeah, so far its been really bad, I have got three applications and all of them are from KNOWN scammers.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)