1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

myg0t threat?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DayDreamer, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Well, basically. I was playing on my server and a group of 3 people joined. I had checked their profiles due to their character names and steam names. All private profiles so I got a little suspicious. I little later on, I caught "desu!!11" speed hacking and banned him. This is what happened.

[​IMG]

I'm also guessing that "Daenerys Johnson" is a forum member. Now, this could be a joke, but while they were on my server was lagging quite a bit.
    Should I be worried?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Death Zombine

Death Zombine Derpington Active Member

Who is myg0t? I never heard of him.

3. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

4. Death Zombine

5. Valterain

Valterain Dex is a chronic masturbator. Watch out. Clockwork Customer

Anyone who's intimating a well known hacking group isn't a threat. I'm just going to throw that out there.

6. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Alright. I've been hacked before, and I just got this server up. So I just wanted to be sure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Death Zombine

Explain the people who tell a server that they're DDoSing and then the server crashes..

8. Valterain

Hot Pocket dddosed me. And you want to know what I did? I switched my IP. DDoS's are jokes if they're just a script kiddie.

9. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

I've been there before. XD

10. Valterain

I mean. Hot Pocket DDoS'd me, added me on steam, and then asked for a 100+ dollar collection of games. Because why not just buy a new server?

11. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

The thing is, I'm hosting off of a VPS. But I have a static IP. I should be fine right?

12. Ptilly

Ptilly Republican Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've found that HL2RP servers attract more experienced hackers. I could be wrong though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Valterain

We're all script kiddies. What can you expect?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. Ptilly

XD

15. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

I've had my fair share of myg0t on my own server, and they don't just 'back down'. Had to shut my server down for like a month for them to just forget about me and move on.

They were also the reason I signed up on C16 - to report them and gather help. It doesn't surprise me that they're still going, as they are good at what they do.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Ptilly

If you don't mind, do you think you could get me their Steam ID's? If not, that is ok. :{

17. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Sure thing. I'll update this post as soon as I get them.

EDIT:

Raider Daenerys - myg0t (STEAM_0:0:121972190)
    desu!!11 (STEAM_0:1:89085487)
    Rangado (STEAM_0:1:36992796)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ptilly

Ok, Thank You.

EDIT: Users have been banned.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  19. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU GOT THAT SHIT ON SCREENSHOT? damn, Well I'm desu.

I never thought I could cause this much damage. gg -desu and daenery Also, theres nothing to worry about buddy, were wernt ddosing you, we were exploting a lag exploit, so your fine with us ;)

-desu and josile

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Josile

Josile Brohoof

lmao, we're just pathetic minges who were fucking with your server, gg tho

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.