1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Name the first HL2RP Community you played in.

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Mannulus, Jul 8, 2017.

1. EJ Rockwell

EJ Rockwell Clockwork Customer

Littlenerdgaming. It had its few perks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. chuck

chuck notorious hacker and modder Active Member

i remember littlenerd. such a terrible server.
    that's why my buddies and i got on one night, glitched into the nexus, geared ourselves up at the MPF vendor, and then killed everyone on the server from that bridge that connects the apartments to the slums the next day. that was a great time. thats when my name was........... "bitchass rick"

• Like Like x 1
  3. A brief period with TacoNBanana, then the community that Dissent Gaming came from. I think there were 4 different iterations of it.

4. EJ Rockwell

EJ Rockwell Clockwork Customer

that was you? I did a nexus raid with ya. I was jeb.

5. Greekin

Greekin Active Member

roleplay resurgence

6. chuck

chuck notorious hacker and modder Active Member

yeah i doubt it

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Quantum Gaming, a month or so before the split. Then it was Gearbox and all their iterations. Moderated on that for several months. Close to a year. Maybe over.

8. Plex Gaming was my first. I got MPF there for the first time and ended up in a firefight with a rebel. He killed me, but he mutually sustained that many gunshot wounds aswell that he bled out and passed ontop of a building. RIP in peace.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

something u don't see in hl2rp anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wish these types of scenarios were back, especially bleed-outs instead of wolverine-regeneration styled healing unless they had a medkit or a few bandages.

11. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

Shattered Gaming ;) - Was my first too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MaXenzie

MaXenzie Active Member

lemonpunch

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

ouch

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Active Member

A german community - a long time ago
    Peace Sector - first actual server

15. gridhive or tsg anybody? i used to message the owner fixxer i think that was his name and i had no idea how to play hl2rp and i'd be talking to him like a friend saying "how do i become metrocp?" "i might apply for cp :D" he actually replied, great owner.

i misspelled gridhive

• Like Like x 1
  16. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Nawww. How do i become Metrocp XD Nice

• Box Box x 1
  17. Freeman Gaming, oh man. It's become something very different now. Poop

• Box Box x 1