1. Check out the store if you're looking to buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the wiki or post in the support forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Need Devs and Mappers

Discussion in 'Development' started by audiotek, Jan 12, 2017 at 6:29 AM.

1. Hello! I've been the owner of ACH Half-Life 2 Roleplay for a while. I've learned so much through this experience. It is currently running on a different framework, but I've seen the light - Clockwork is superior.

However, I am looking for new Devs and Mappers for my gamemode. We are changing names with our engine change. It would be preferable if you had references to where you've helped out before, but it's not a requirement.

I would like an edit of Industrial City 17, the ability to add items, factions, and playermodels. The story of the server takes place two months after the seven hour war. Some Xenian creatures exist in a wasteland, war-torn radioactive outland. The last remnants of HECU formed what is known as the resistance, but not much is known about them. Generally people are afraid of the Combine.

The map would have a toxic outland, as stated above, and have an area that is still being built, due to the fact the Combine have not been in control long, and haven't finished building.

Thank you so much. I enjoy brutal honesty, if I'm being a stupid owner, call me out.