1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

(New!) Polis' New Plugin Collection!

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Polis, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Polis

Polis Guest

Read my replies correctly and it will be a lot easier for you.

Code:
     ITEM.category = "Weapons"; 

2. Acerius

Acerius Rock it for me! Active Member

Polis used to be my developer and I'm upset I let him go when my old old old old old old old community died. Fuck Polis, if I ever get my hands on a community again, I will shove money in your ass until you become my developer again.

On a different agenda, sexy EVO plugin. Good job.

3. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Polis I swear to god I will send you 200$ through PayPal if you make some FO:RP Plugins.
    I don't care which I just want some. Any and all.
    Or models, whatever works.

Just. Anything FO:RP. Or Fallout Related.

4. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

If I make you a plugin that does nothing except say 'Fallout 2k15 pro edition' when you load a character can I get the 200 <3

5. Sophia

Sophia Guest

What does a plugin do? Add extra features to the gamemode or something? Like a garrysmod addon?

6. Polis

Polis Guest

Sort of. A plugin allows a developer to add to Clockwork and change it how they please, without changing any of the code in the actual core/schematic.

7. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

This allows for easier installation for server owners, as they just need to drag and drop things into the plugins folder for their schema or for the framework itself. Also, yes it works alot like the addons for GMod.

8. VeXan

VeXan Clockwork Customer

The EVO is so cool, I love it! It seems a bit OP with that crosshair though.

9. Polis

Polis Guest

Removing it from the plugin should be easy. If you're unable to do that, set the ConVar to 0 by default.

Code:
    evo_crosshair 0
    in your clientside console should turn it off anyways.

10. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

I love your visor plugin, a while ago I modified the old version to use /visorcomm for my server. Always loved your plugins Polis, thumbs up!

Have you thought about including the sounds on a workshop for ease of use?

11. Polis

Polis Guest

Thanks. :)

I'm not sure if I could stick them on the Workshop as they're not mine..

12. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

Well people upload ported models, what's wrong with sounds?

13. Martz

Martz Guest

Holy shit, thanks for doing my request Polis.

14. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

RIP Polis. Never forget.

15. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

And he's gone again :'(

16. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

17. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

Does anyone have a link for EVO

• Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)