1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

NightAngel's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by NightAngel, Jun 20, 2014.

1. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

Hi there, here's my plugins.
    If you have any problems with them, PM me and I'll see about fixing them up.

Do not sell the benefits that these plugins give, such as selling Zombie/Antlion whitelists as part of donation benefits.
    I do not want anyone making a profit from my work that I have been kind enough to give for free.

Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Main Plugins

Antlion Faction - Download!
    [Updated 1/21/2016]

Adds Antlions as a playable faction for HL2RP. Complete with walking, pain, death, flying and ambient sounds. Also adds /ant command for communicating with other Antlions. Antlions spawn with a special swep that allows them to lunge forward like the NPCs from the game.

Zombie Factions[WIP] - Download!

Although still a work in progress, it is still very useful for anyone wanting playable zombie characters. Current features include a headcrab and headcrab zombie faction, both with all custom sounds, and both including a ghost mode at spawn similar to L4D's versus spawn mode. Also, all zombie characters will see other zombies with an orange outline, and any other character with a blue outline if they are within 1000 units of them. The plugin also fixes the headcrab's walking animation, so that they aren't just floating around when they walk. The headcrabs also have their own voice commands that can be found by looking in the directory.

To-Do List​
    -Add command for pairing a Headcrab and Zombie /setzombie
    -Add command for zombies that allows detaching of the headcrab (Basically, the host dies and ragdolls, then you switch to your headcrab character and are brought to the position of the host).
    -Add ability to zombify citizens (Kills citizen and switches you to your zombie character).
    -Figure out how to make headcrab entity stick to zombie head properly (it's just commented out for now).

Vortigaunt Goodies - Download!

Fixes the crouching and jumping (kinda) animations of Vortigaunt models. Also adds a broom SWEP that Enslaved Vortigaunts spawn with. Primary fire makes the character sweep. Broom works fine, the jumping animation is kinda messed up. Requested by Sheeplie.

Heartbeat Scanners - Download!

Adds an item that gives the user a radar that detects all players within a certain radius. This is ported and edited slightly by me from Phase Four to work with HL2RP. I also upped the refresh rate by ten times so that the radar points move smoother. The original code is by kurozael and credits go to him for the code. This plugin was suggested by Corbulogistics.

Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Simple Plugins

Overwatch Visor - Download!

Adds a special visor for overwatch units. Uses [member=2096]sants1[/member] 's textures, link for the workshop addon can be found here. Any problems pop up, let me know. Requested by [member=5499]ADudeWithAHat[/member] .

Vortigaunt Flux - Download!
    [UPDATED 1/21/2016]

Allows Vortigaunts to communicate with one another across distances with the /flux command.

Clockwork

Main Plugins

Moving Map Scenes - Download!

View: http://youtu.be/YrMk6Muah80

Edits the map scenes to allow movement for a nicer looking background to the character menu. Simply use /mapsceneadd (and don't worry about putting in any arguments atm) to set the starting point, and /mapsceneadd once more to set the ending point. Multiple map scenes can be viewed by the same person in the character menu.

Cellphones - Download!

Adds three cellphone items that when in your inventory, allow you to use four commands (/call, /hangup, /answer, /speaker) that allow you and others nearby to use your IC chat to talk to someone over the phone. You simply use /call "[Insert Name Here]" to start to call someone, and they have the choice to either accept (/answer) or decline (/hangup) the call. If they accept, you will be able to chat to one another at any spot in the map by simply using your IC chat normally. The phone will also send IC messages from people nearby, as it would in real life if someone was talking nearby while you are on the phone. You can also use /speaker while in a call to toggle whether the phone will transmit whatever messages you receive to anyone within your talking radius. Once you are done talking, simply use /hangup to end the call, then /call to do it all over again! This plugin was made for Corbulogistics, who requested it.

Talking Display - Download!

Adds the ability to see what someone is typing over their head in IC chat (including radio commands, whisper, yelling, LOOC, and OOC chat).

ItemBuilder[WIP] - Download!

Allows superadmins to create items ingame through a derma menu, very useful for people who do not have the time or skills to code clockwork items through the conventional method. These items will save and be used like any normal clockwork item. This plugin is a work in progress and will receive updates every so often so be sure to check back to see if it's updated. Right now, this plugin just allows you to make basic items with no functions, but I plan to include outfit items, and weapons that you will be able to create.

Known Issues:

Right now, you can't edit items without creating another item with the same name. To work around this, just delete the item and make a new one with the changes you want.

Enhanced Descriptions - Download!

Adds a voice description that replaces the physical description in IC chat when you don't recognize someone. You will be able to see a character's voice description by looking at them while they are talking or for a default of three seconds after they finish talking (can go up to 10 seconds in the system menu). Also adds a detailed description that allows players to go more in-depth with describing their character. You can press 'E' while looking at a character to examine them and see their detailed description. Requested by Duspende.

Clockwork

Simple/Small Plugins

Custom Default Citizen Models - Download!

Allows you to change the default models for the citizen faction in HL2RP. These models are set in clockwork, so you need to put this in your clockwork/plugins folder.

Perma-Class - Download!

Allows an admin+ to set a class for a character, the class is saved and restored every restart.

Admin Tags - Download!

Quick, easy little plugin that adds a staff tag to a staff member's LOOC and OOC name. Requested by Auspicion.

Fast Character Swap Command - Download!

Very simple, but nifty little command that allows a player to quickly swap characters via typing a command in. Example "/charswap emily" Very useful for people with a long list of characters that would normally require tons of slow, sluggish scrolling.

Radio Plugin - Download!

Simple, but useful plugin that adds two radio commands. One is a simple /r that is used like /radio, but is easier and faster to type. The other is a whisper range /radio that is useful for avoiding any metagamers.

Main Menu Music - Download!

Allows you to change the main menu music without editing the schema files.

Roofies - Download!

Have fun slipping roofies into people's drinks, just don't get them mixed up or you're gonna be the one getting knocked out.

Obsolete

Enhanced AdminESP - Download!

Fixes non-humanoid models (Zombies, Headcrabs, Antlions, Vorts) not having their names show up in the adminESP. Also adds item, prop, spawnpoint, salesmen, pianos and other clockwork entity ESPs to keep track of when in observer. Just click them on in the settings menu as an admin. You can also change the colors of the ESPs from the system menu.

Static Entities - Download!

http://puu.sh/eUxiH/5d856a7ca0.jpg
    http://puu.sh/eUxsJ/2679a7b0b5.jpg

Allows any entity at all to be saved and loaded each restart, save for the jeep and airboat at this time. Known issues atm are some ragdolls will tpose until you touch them, then they will assume their posed position. Also adds ESP for static entities.

Angel Menu - Download!

Allows deep customization of the Clockwork UI, all changes are saved clientside and can be used with any server running the plugin.

Sprint Options - Download!

Adds options to the config that allows you to set regen rates, and disable alt-running. The alt-running code uses a little if structure made by [member=5482]duck[/member] that I edited to give the option to enable and disable it, as well as to preserve shift+alt perma crouching.

Remove Physical Description Cut-Off - Download!

Removes the '...' from a character's physdesc and allows you to see their entire physdesc when you look at them.

Enhanced Logs - Download!

Short, but useful plugin that logs LOOC and IC chat for operators and the server logs alike.

Static Pianos - Download!

Nice little plugin that saves and loads piano entities, requires the playable pianos addon from the workshop. Also adds a /pianoadd command that can be used by admins or above. Requested by Sheeplie.

Roll Logs - Download!

Logs what a player rolls when they use the /roll command, useful for admins so they don't have people lying about their rolls for certain things.

• Like Like x 7
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 4
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

I like the ESP Fix, as for the antlion faction that one is fairly simple and straight forward.

I hope to see more from you in the future.

3. Holy shit thank you so damn much for the ESP fix, that's amazing to see.

4. NightAngel

The Antlion Plugin has a little more depth than just making a faction imo, I put a link to a video showing it off in the original post.

5. I still haven't even begun creating my plugins...;-;.

6. Oooh, that's sweet. I hope to see more of your plugins.

You stay off my turf though.

7. TheHipster

I'm going to get into the plugin business soon with this creative brain... Atebite. Be afraid... I'm coming for your turf..

8. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

This has already been done. I don't see why you're redoing it.
    Tru, I believe, has done this.
    EDIT: Now I remember. I yelled at [member=5152]TheHipster[/member] because of @SlothTheWizard did this.. not @trurascalz

9. NightAngel

Only Antlion Plugin I could find on here is by Sloth, and that one is just a basic faction. My plugin has custom sounds, chat command, and a swep that allows lunging. C:

10. TheHipster

NightAngel I love you after I tested the antlion faction plugin, I just assumed it was a basic one, marry me please.

(Don't tell Atebite.)

11. NightAngel

Eeeeee <3 :D

12. Polis

Polis Guest

Nice. :) Glad to see someone is contributing decent plugins now instead of basic items and factions.

13. [me=Cinder]gives a silent thumbs up, then turns away before anything happens.[/me]

(Anything as in hugs or shit)

14. Adler

Adler cwSexySaveData:SaveSomePieceOfShit() Clockwork Customer Active Member

Nice work

15. NightAngel

Edited with a nice little radio plugin.

16. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

These are probably the most simple and useful plugins ever.

17. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

It's better to make your shortened radio command like this.

Code:
    local PLUGIN = PLUGIN;

function PLUGIN:ClockworkAddSharedVars()
    	local COMMAND = table.Copy(Clockwork.command:FindByID("radio"));

COMMAND.name = "R";
    	COMMAND:Register();
    end;
    That way, plugins can change the Radio command, and your plugin can reflect those changes because it copies everything from the command, renames it, and registers it. It future-proofs your plugin for other plugins that wish to modify the behavior of the Radio command.

18. NightAngel

omg thank you so much <3

19. Duck used to be a professional to this before... well... the sue. He can help you with anything you need with these plugins, whether it be making an eatable baby, or some giant placeable map of the city with a radar system.

+1 Duck
    +2 Night cause who needs a reason to rate up the number two?

20. Sheeplie

Sheeplie Hi. Active Member

Thank you so much..

All of these are like a dream come true.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)