1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

NightAngel's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by NightAngel, Jun 20, 2014.

1. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

Updated OP with a little plugin for Vortigaunts to communicate across distances with /flux.

2. Funky

Funky Clockwork Customer

It's like Taco's vorthowl, except free and Taco's is a little buggy.

3. NightAngel

4. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Vote for Hipster, NightAngel only made these plugins to sponsor my campaign.
    Vote conservatively.

5. NightAngel

noe i didn't! :p

6. NightAngel

Added sprint options to the OP, also reorganized the OP with some spoilers to cut down on the size of the thing. :p

7. Zoo

Zoo title

I am using your citizen model change plugin.

However, I cannot finish making a character because at the end, it says that I have not selected a gender or something like that...

How might I fix this?

EDIT: Sorry, I removed the plugin and it seems the issue was not related!
    I then "stole" one of my friend's characters, changed some stuff in the database. So then I tried to log into his character. However, when I tried, it said that the citizen faction was full... (0/0) Could it possibly be because the faction he was in was a custom one before? I had changed the faction to say Citizen.

8. NightAngel

Added Angel Menu plugin. Stayed up all night putting this together, I'll make a commit for the framework later. Wanted to give it to you guys quick.

9. Zoo

Zoo title

Amazing!
    Will definitely make sure this gets put to use.

10. NightAngel

Updated AngelMenu so that the default convars don't make the tab menu look like absolute shit. Big thanks to @Sly775 for telling me about the problem.

11. NightAngel

Added static entity plugin. Will add some backwards compatibility with static props and better organization of save files before commiting to the framework github.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

You just took bae status!! <3 Amazing work!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hey, I've downloaded and installed the Enhanced Descriptions plugin however the voice description wont display and it ultimately just results in lua errors, does anyone know a fix to this?

14. NightAngel

It's because of the GMOD update, sorry about that. My plugin uses outdated functions. Trying to get my butt back in gear to code though, so I'll try to get around to fixing it once I figure out how to get Clockwork working for me again. ;-;

15. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

Why is the static entities a .rar file?

16. NightAngel

Because it's a smaller size, which makes it quicker to download. Just extract it and place it where you need to.

17. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

Yeah, I found a .rar extractor online. Thanks.

18. Blizzard

Blizzard Community Manager Clockwork Customer

Some fantastic plugins here that I even use on my own server. Great job @NightAngel !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Quintinthegr8

Quintinthegr8 Clockwork Customer Active Member

So....I have a question: How do I actually use the Main Menu Music plugin? It's in my plugins section of my system menu, but I don't see any commands or anything...

Previous Readers (Total: 0)