1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

NightAngel's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by NightAngel, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Xenoxia

Xenoxia Active Member

Go into the plugin folder, then open sh_plugin.lua then change -
    Code:
    Clockwork.option:SetKey("menu_music", "music/hl2_song19.mp3");
    It's not a command in game. Set "music/hl2_song19.mp3" to the file you want.

2. Quintinthegr8

Quintinthegr8 Clockwork Customer Active Member

So....does it matter where in my server's directory I put the file? Or can I put it anywhere as long as it's mounted onto the server?

EDIT: Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm not a very adept coder. So I tend to mess this stuff up.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  3. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Assuming you are talking about one of these plugins, all you have to do is go to your schema folder>plugins and upload the plugin folder there.

4. Quintinthegr8

I mean the .mp3 file for the menu music. I tried a couple weeks ago and it didn't really change at all...just stopped the main menu's music entirely.

5. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer & Support team Staff Member Honorable Store Support Active Member

make sure the client is set to download the music file aswell if its custom

6. Gmanc2

Gmanc2 Clockwork Customer

The overwatch visor for me is just pink and black I've added all the files to my fast dl and also mounted the workshop file any ideas?

7. You have to manually edit it and add a music/sound file to the configuration. I'm not going to tell you how to do it, it's way easy if you take a look.

8. Quintinthegr8

So, quick thing, could you add a SWEP for the Antlion faction that allows them to actually attack?

9. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I'm not going to do anything on these older plugins for a while, at least until I finish up Atomic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Quintinthegr8

That's reasonable reasoning for a good reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

[HASHTAG]#priorities[/HASHTAG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. NightAngel

Updated the Vortigaunt Flux plugin with help from my partner.
    Download!

Code:
    - Fixed flux command and added chat multiplier to text.
    - Also made player emit random Vortigaunt flux sound each time command is used.
    The Antlion plugin has been updated as well.
    Download!

Code:
    - Changed Antlion chat text from [Ant] to [Antlion].
    - Added random Antlion sounds to play each time /ant is used.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  13. Sim2014ftw

Sim2014ftw le professional leaker

Is this finished yet, @NightAngel ?

14. Truba

Truba Clockwork Customer

Nice work dude

15. NightAngel

Fixed all the broken links (Thanks a lot adf.ly).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cpt. Max

Cpt. Max Loading creativity for a title... Clockwork Customer

I'm using the telephone plugin, but when I use /speaker people near me do not hear the other side on the phone call at all. There are no error logs either.
    Could you please help?

17. NightAngel

It's probably just bad code on my end, I've had the idea to overhaul my old plugins for a while, but I really don't know if I'll ever get around to it. Sorry man.

• Like Like x 1
  18. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Active Member

19. Řổşş

Řổşş Staff Member Clockwork Customer Active Member

@NightAngel
    /r (radio) plugin isn't work. In the "serverplugins" ingame section it red and not changing when I restart server.
    How can I fix it?

20. NightAngel

/r is now built-in in newer versions of Clockwork at www.github.com/cloudsixteen/clockwork

Previous Readers (Total: 0)