1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

NightAngel's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by NightAngel, Jun 20, 2014.

1. enhanced descriptions spits out this error whenever you look at someone
    [Clockwork] The 'DrawTargetPlayerStatus' plugin hook has failed to run.
    gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_kernel.lua:3969: bad argument #1 to 'gmatch' (string expected, got nil)

2. Blizzard

Blizzard Cold Hearted Manager Clockwork Customer

The vortgoodies does not work for me. The broom and stuff is messed up when you hold down R to use the broom.

3. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

[Clockwork:playerSharedVars] Couldn't find key 'VoiceDesc' in sharedVars table. Is it registered?
    This error spams in the console. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance :)

4. I don't know about you, but for a novice to this?
    Not easy. What config? Where? In Clockwork? In the Schema? I have no idea where I'm supposed to edit this in, and answers like that are quite rude and unfair to less experienced users.

Could anyone else answer this? All I'm trying to do is set my custom menu song, and it keeps telling me that the file doesn't exist- because it's obviously following the wrong default filepath before it follows mine, and I don't know where to change the default.

5. Mr. Meow

Mr. Meow will code for food Clockwork Customer Active Member

TAB - System - Manage Config

• Like Like x 1
  6. Someone needs to update the itembuilder plugin to make it so items made with it can be used.

7. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

There is an exploit in the enhanced descriptions plugin that allows any client to change anyone's description and image.
    You can remove the PLUGIN:Tick code in sv_hooks to remove it, but there nay be other things in the plugin to make it exploitable.

• Like Like x 3
  8. HXHH

HXHH Clockwork Customer Active Member

Do i put these files in the plugins folder?

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  9. prizonerzr0

prizonerzr0 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Yes, Clockwork plugins go into the plugins folder within clockwork and the Hl2RP Plugins go into cwhl2rp's plugins folder.

10. Vorius

Vorius Clockwork Customer

I want to reset the menu settings. How can I do that?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Kamelot

Kamelot Clockwork Customer

Удали папку cwhl2rp и clockwork.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  12. [PDF Lt.] Mrblue630

[PDF Lt.] Mrblue630 Clockwork Customer

[Clockwork:playerSharedVars] Couldn't find key 'VoiceDesc' in sharedVars table. Is it registered?
    Keep getting this in my console, and it's bugging me.

13. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

You need to install a plugin that adds VoiceDesc otherwise I have no clue where this comes from.

14. [PDF Lt.] Mrblue630

[PDF Lt.] Mrblue630 Clockwork Customer

Any ideas of plugins that have Voicedesc? This comes from Enhanced Descriptions btw

15. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Enhanced Descriptions are now a bug plugins, I do not recommand to use it. It cause some problems.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tiger

Tiger Clockwork Customer

Is this still available somewhere?

EDIT: nvm.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

It cause some issues with the latest version.

• Like Like x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)