1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Nox Aternia - HL2RP

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Left4DeadYezz, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Left4DeadYezz

Left4DeadYezz Clockwork Customer

Hi. I'm an owner of a relatively small HL2RP community, and we are looking for players. Our idea is to be authentic to the HL2 game while still making it fun. We are using rp_nc_c8_v3 and are currently accepting IC applications for factions such as Civil Protection and the Civil Workers' Union. Our IP is [REMOVED], and if you have any suggestions after playing please let me know or post them here. I apologize that the thread is not longer, but I didn't think anybody wanted to read an essay about it. Thank you and I hope to see you on!

Content: [REMOVED]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  2. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

Wowee what a good communitee!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

a little bit too much content in your thread don't you think?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.