1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Offer a Server Sponsoring Dedicated Server for Gmod Servers - CW Servers

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by The Iron Crusader, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Hello

I Currently have a Dedicated Root Server i don't use - Need and the server is empty.
    If anyone Wants to Build up on a community and Needs a High End Gmod Server here you go.

What you need to bring:
    You need to be Serious , I don't like pun's and that at all.
    You have to provide a Good Concept
    You should be Online in European Time at least once a week.
    You should be 18 - or Older
    A Clockwork License - I got my own but i won't provide that license, i recently buy'ed CW so i first need to take a look into it.

What I provide:
    You only get FTP Permission the main command is still in my hands.
    No Need for advertising me or something else.
    No Need for some stupid Ad in the server Name
    A fully fledged Dedicated Server
    Knowledge with Windows Servers
    You need to know how to install a Game server on the Dedicated Server.

Server Data:

150 GB SSD
    500GB Traffic
    Intel Core E5-2650v3 / 8 Cores
    Windows Server 2012
    8192 MB RAM / 8GB

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038269174/ <--- Steam Account. Add me there and provide me a concept. Everything else will be discussed there. I don't want ANY money from you!

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong Thread, if so move please.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)