1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Oliver's Plugin Thread

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Oliver, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

I made this in lieu of uploading to the plugin center, which is still bonkered to shit. Once it's fixed, I'll upload it there too.

As usual: [X] means fully functional and no bugs. [X] means possibly buggy and/or lua errors but should work as intended. [X] is broken, and I wouldn't advise installing.

Clockwork plugins:
    Menu Items [X]

Menu Items is perhaps a deceiving title, but it is intended to fix the common issue of menu items appearing as missing textures in Clockwork Beta's 0.97 and upwards. It's found within the attachments of this post as menuitems.zip.

More plugins might follow, I don't know. I might release some of the things I've fixed up from older plugins and authors, or some of the things that I made for my own community. But since it's highly likely I will never return to GMod anymore, I won't promise anything.

Attached Files:

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1