1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Orange is the new Black

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Oliver, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Oliver

Oliver Well shit Clockwork Customer Active Member

Anyone watch this series on Netflix?

I find it one of the best series currently to grace Netflix, alongside House of Cards. The stories of individual inmates are extremely well told, and the recurring cast has a plethora of backstory to them.

Any other opinions?

And if I'm so free to post a music video of this show too, it has to be this one.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3s0y89FIqk

It's the most emotional song to occur in that entire show so far. Those who got that far, will know this song.

2. I have never watched this, it looks like It has been some sort of a zombie apocalypse in prison.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Oliver

And you wouldn't say that if you had even done the slightest of your research into this series.

4. Oliver

It does actually show it very well. But then again I don't have any comparison material. Is Oz in Netflix?

5. Oliver

I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the suggestion! Was kinda looking for new series to watch.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)