1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important [OTA] Cloudnet + Clockwork Fix

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Mar 12, 2015.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Hi guys,

Quick update. I've coded up a library called Cloudnet which Clockwork now uses for player shared vars over-the-air. You need to be running the latest authorized copy of Clockwork to use it (0.925). It's a fast, light-weight net library that... doesn't crash!

We'll be moving over regular entities to use it too at the weekend, but for now it's just used for player shared vars.

DEVELOPER NOTES
    • You'll now only need to register player shared vars if you want to have a default value, or set a var to only be networked to the client its set on.
    KNOWN ISSUES
    • Hovering over a TAB menu item causes it to keep the hovered color (awaiting on a GMod fix, if not, we'll fix it ourselves.)
    Thanks for your patience,
    Cloud Sixteen Team.

2. W1llz

W1llz PFG - Halo Roleplay Owner Clockwork Customer

I cannot see this version "0.925" anywhere, all I have available is 0.92 on my schema page.

3. kurozael

Hi W1llz, 0.92 will automatically update to 0.925 when you run your server, then it will restart itself.

4. W1llz

Is there a way to check if it updated or not? Some sort of version check?

5. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Look in the server console.

6. kurozael

But just so you know @W1llz, the store version is currently 0.925 it just says 0.92 but I've fixed that now.

7. W1llz

I check my console and it did indeed say "0.925" however, I got "Please wait while source creates local player" and my console was spammed with Null Clockwork Errors
    Console Log:http://pastebin.com/U0vWDKhm

8. kurozael

@W1llz Could you try taking out the addon "addons/wac aircraft/" and trying again?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Reckon it would be worth re-downloading Clockwork and overwriting it?

10. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

what is this supposed to be? i don't speak developer

11. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

c16 skynet

12. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

shit does this mean clockwork is becoming a mmo or am i just completely retarded

13. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)