1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important [Patch] Clockwork 0.925

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Mar 9, 2015.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Also try stopping server and running:

steamcmd +login anonymous +app_update 4020 validate +quit

Or if using TCAdmin run a Steam / game update

2. GaryUserName

GaryUserName There's No Girls With Dicks, Only Guys With Tits Active Member

@puppy0156 pls bb I wunna play, pls m8.

3. Nope, didnt work.
    We are waiting in the Teamspeak for help if anyone wants to help us.

4. kurozael

So what's the actual issue? You've tried restarting the machine?

5. Can you come on the Teamspeak so we can talk.

6. Bismarack

Bismarack The Roman days were the golden age. Clockwork Customer Active Member

My server crashes a lot more often now with the patch, probably every minute now.

7. Basicly the same problem we have.

8. kurozael

I've gotta go to bed for work tomorrow I'm afraid but hopefully @Gr4Ss can help or a dev in the US timezone(s). If a dev manages to get a patched Store version working and not crashing contact me on Slack and I'll distribute.

@RJ, @Vortix, @NightAngel, @Gr4Ss, @duck

9. buboe

buboe nobody likes me

10. kurozael

It appears the SetNWBool and SetNWInt methods currently crash the server sometimes, according to a post on Facepunch. We can just sit tight and hope for a fix on that one...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mr. Meow

Mr. Meow will code for food Clockwork Customer Active Member

Why did you mention me? :eek:

12. Delta

Delta Active Member

Still getting problems on this end. These are the errors I get. NFO servers, not sure what these are due to. I installed Clockwork with, and without the patch to see if it would work. Although nothing seemed to have worked. Always keep getting stuck at "Sending Client Info" and everyone else seems to be having the exact same issue as well.

L 03/09/2015 - 21:49:50: Lua Error: [CloudAuthX] Your Clockwork version is currently: 0.925

[CloudAuthX] Your Clockwork version is currently: 0.925
    L 03/09/2015 - 21:49:52: Lua Error: Disabling CrossServerChat::ClockworkDatabaseConnected hook.

L 03/09/2015 - 21:49:53: Lua Error: [CloudAuthX] Player records have been added to the master list.

13. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Those aren't errors.

14. That feel when doesn't use cw that can cause broken cw. so gud mayn.

15. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Your server is already broken. 0.925 is functioning, unlike 0.93, which was not adequately tested on most of the store schemas. From what I understand, functions changed in the new GMod update are broken and will need to be fixed by Kilburn. Your server will continue to not work even after he fixes it. The only servers that will be functioning after this are legitimate ones or ones ran by people who have a clue of what's going on. In addition to this, advances in CW will outdate illegitimate copies, which is something you will begin to see when certain plugins don't function or your server doesn't work period.
    I've already had people like you add me on Steam asking for help with my plugins because they don't work on illegitimate copies. My answer is and always will be the same. That's the price you pay.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  16. ETA on when the issue will be resolved?

17. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Whenever Kilburn hotfixes the problems in GMod, or we'll have to come up with some hacky temporary fix.

18. Delta

Delta Active Member

I suppose this is more or less just a waiting game then? Well, so be it.
    [​IMG]

19. ParaShock

ParaShock Clockwork Customer

Let's say that hypothetically Kilburn can't come up a fix with this.

What's the worst case scenario?

20. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

here we go.

[​IMG]

Previous Readers (Total: 0)