1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important [Patch] Clockwork 0.925

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Delta

Delta Active Member

My server is having troubles connecting to the tmysql4. I'm pretty sure this is a Clockwork problem as I've tried launching the server on a blank database. Server itself seems to be fine, so i'm not too sure whats up.

2. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

We need full server logs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

I wasn't doubting you're a customer man just wondered if you were using the authed copy, well, I've finished working on a networking prototype that we're testing. Plus there's a GMod hotfix coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TF7 Rules

TF7 Rules worth the 25 bucks, totally Active Member

we are able to duplicate grenades anyways

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  5. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

i know it isnt tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

[​IMG]

7. TF7 Rules

instead of having the infinite "welcome to city X" bug you should replace it with your face so i can remember you each time i connect on a server

8. Bismarack

Bismarack The Roman days were the golden age. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Will a fix ever come out for the 'clockwork initializing' crap?

9. TF7 Rules

switch to desktop while loading?

10. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

srs?
    just spam retry in console.

11. o7c16 - promo code

The amount of functional servers is toppus kekkus.

12. Delta

Delta Active Member

Getting a strange bug where the introduction text/banner doesn't go away. It appears on the character menu screen, and then never goes away. Inability to chat, type, and use the tab menu while doing so. In addition, people are also seeing character names as Steam names. (Presuming lot of people have this, just throwing this out there.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Having the same issue.

14. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/threads/fix-for-grey-screen.11993/

Previous Readers (Total: 0)