1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Physgun questions.

Discussion in 'Development' started by BetaDesh, Oct 12, 2017.

1. BetaDesh

BetaDesh The fuck's a BetaDesh? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hey, so I was just wondering, is there a way to limit what someone can and can't do with a physgun in Clockwork? We've had a recent issue with map doors being moved, or static props being accidentally grabbed. I tried to see if FPP would do anything but it seems to cause other issues on the server.

2. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

I know you can stop anything from being physgunned if you add "gmod_allowphysgun" "0" to the doors as a property in hammer, that being said, you'd have to decompile the map and recompile it after

3. BetaDesh

BetaDesh The fuck's a BetaDesh? Clockwork Customer Active Member

In that case, I'll contact the developer I payed to make the map and see if he can update it.

4. Aberidius

Aberidius Metro Universe Founder Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

You can also disable the physgun from touching World Props, including doors in the CW Settings.