1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jan 2, 2018.

1. You guys are like, months late. Any person can take a look at the discord and see these changes, you don't have to keep defending the community.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday [UWG-Owner] [EpicBoii] [YeetNigga] Clockwork Customer Active Member

I promise they're just true honest fans...

3. zoid

zoid Fucked In The Ass Community Member Active Member

They’re community members, bro. Not shills, community members!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vented

Vented Guest

ive been playing that adult only srever for a while...... a solid adult only mature server so far...... only just a few flaws..........

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  5. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

It's on? Maybe I should sign up. oh you meant UWG lol

• Box Box x 1
  6. I'm going on with the discussion since your last video. It made me decide and visit the server. It's good and I'm having a lot of fun. Even the minges who join are interesting.

7. GaviaoKing

GaviaoKing The only brazilian brony of the community

Every server on pistol p right now :D:D:D:D
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  8. Vented

Vented Guest

what

9. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

These videos are brilliant, love the editing and time gone into them, and all seem to be fair reviews, as a "to-be" server owner for HL2RP these videos show you what you should and shouldn't have, keep it up and well maybe my server will be in one, one day haha!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

i don't really want to necro the thread but I mean, this is pretty good

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Box Box x 3
  12. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

wow ipleaking as an owner?

13. Can I have a link to your discord?

I accidentally lost it and haven't been able to find it.

14. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

We had to switch discords, a group of french skiddies got into our bot and ruined our old one. I'll DM it to you.

15. Thanks

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

This is a prime example of what HL2RP has become. Beta / Evil Politician / Frede / Frederick / Hawwock / Whatever the fuck he named himself now is not using Clockwork (To my knowledge). He is using philwork (I have proof) which, confirmed by @robot is illegal to have which I then brought to @kurozael's attention but he did not seem to care. Most of his plugins, forums and basically the whole server is copied from nebulous with little to no effort put into it. He owned three servers. First one was Sinners Roleplay, second he (I think) Co-Owned Alert One and third is Zero Cycle. I was an Administrator back on Sinners Roleplay and he treated me and other Staff as shit (Got multiple pics of proof). He treated (and still does) treat his server like a business and massively abuses his Staff Powers. I recommend staying away from all his servers and anyone associated with them.

Edit:
    Just found this.
    [​IMG]
    Old pic ^
    At some point he also asked me to help him turn the i17 shell beach to a fucking workcamp for black characters.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  17. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Haha what the fuck is wrong with people now days? Why not just make a server and have some fun. Why does everyone always think about to market everything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

This mughead is an absolute loser. He harassed me for a very long time back when I still worked with servers. Recently he threatened a C16 member to leak his info on the dark web and have him assassinated. How pathetic can this guy get at this point?

• Funny Funny x 2