1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jan 2, 2018.

1. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow

@Pistol P Really been enjoying your videos since I graced through them a couple of weeks ago, shame to see not much has changed since I left HL2RP though. I tried Exontic Gaming the other day and got banned for being a C16 elitist, you should check it out if you want to risk your sanity. Shame that the many years I've been away from clockwork the first experience I got from returning is nothing but servers that dwell on boring experiences for new players. Hope you make that server of yours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. That term is still being used as reasons for banning people? I thought that stopped in like, 2016?

3. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow

I don't know why but yeh, literally every server I joined. Because of my [16] rank they literally just start flaming me for being from here, despite the fact I never post here anymore. I think I'll stick to making maps and not touching the servers I'm making them for.

4. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Probably because a lot of C16 members are toxic, so innocent ones are grouped together with the bad ones.
    Good thing it does not work for me for some reason :D

5. Nice to see you again, Sloth. I never wear the [16] tag but I imagine I'd get the same reaction if I did.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Shame how representing the company/community of the framework that you're playing is grounds for instant scorn from some people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I think it's because C16 in general is a pretty critical community (not that that's a bad thing), some people are just bad at handling criticism. So what better way to handle that by banning critiques? lol

• Agree Agree x 4