1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

Hoootel!
    Hotel Hell!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Finally... Those overglorified smug bastards got what was coming for them

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Thank you for that review. God, I hope this opens the eyes of some people.
    I wrote my opinion on the community at the video comments section.

4. They likely won't change much. I've already been having discussions on their forums but the general consensus is that people would get 'ferried' to an outlands server, which I'm not sure how the "fake lands" solves. Insofar as the Civil Protection, the most they seem dedicated to is basic 'role-play checks' which will likely amount to nothing. Odds are nothing will change.

Also, traps. What the fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aspect

I tried having discussions with them on their forums long ago, but all I got was boxes and attacks.

6. ABRACADABRA!

ABRACADABRA! Active Member

Also i know the guy who made those ASG posters, he owns Story of Rhodesia, could be worth checking out

7. Digital Junkie

Isnt that the guy who renacts as a SS soldier.

8. ABRACADABRA!

Yes

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Digital Junkie

The best you can do for nebulous is to play somewhere else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ABRACADABRA!

I hope neb dies but ww3rp neb shouldnt die

11. Aspect

Neb can't die if one server stays up.
    Neb is general should stand down for good.

12. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Why? One server goes down, another popular one will take its place. SCG perhaps?

13. kief

kief kind bud Manager

corbulo :p

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. matlock

matlock Active Member

Shame that there couldn't be some older people around here to appreciate your reviews again. Great work nevertheless.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

watch the fuck out corb, neb cronies are gonna be knocking down your door any second now... i wont be there to protect you

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I've only found Neb interesting due to the PB size and scripts, but the roleplay is just... eh... bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Customer Active Member

The best RP I ever had on nebulous was when myself and a bunch of other "bluesuits" (people who hadn't yet purchased clothing items to change our models) sat around and talked about the decadence of the non-bluesuits who flaunt their 50 bajillion tokens in the faces of the normies.

I was sitting on the side of the street and a woman came up to me and gave me like 150 tokens saying "You look poor."

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Doris

Doris Active Member

very nice

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

that sounds like really fantastic roleplay. i'm glad you had a good time. why don't you tell us more, noah?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

C16 Insult of the Day
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1