1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Who else can a review cater to but people who agree with the opinion? Is that a real question?

Reviews, for film especially, come with the intent not to echo-chamber but at least try to persuade someone to a position. If they disagree with an opinion, there's bound to be a reason. It's a dialogue.

But, like I said, your reviews haven't done that recently. I did enjoy the earlier ones, especially the evaluation of Overrule's cyberpunk. That one seemed more informative than inflammatory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Look, Kenny, I was just trying to figure out why you think that I thought otherwise.

As for future reviews, the one I'm uploading tonight is positive. I'm not some buzzkill who walks into servers expecting to be impressed and then being "unconstructive" later. I get that you are bitter about my UWG review, and you might be right: I would have walked back on some of my statements if it weren't for Bender's hostility which I saw firsthand.

3. Bitter over the UWG review? I thought it was pretty correct, aside from bits and pieces. I got banned over agreeing with that review openly, lol.

4. When it first came out, you said it was "weird." When I was still in the discord, you said that my videos were irrelevant and that I "fell from grace." I don't know, I knew what I saw.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I mean, I was definitely banned and had plenty of chats surrounding that ban for a while until it was eventually rescinded. My only issues with your review was more its focus on the ERP aspect of things, when I felt that UWGs issues were significantly more in-depth and interesting to touch on than.. well, cybersex.

Anyways, I think we've already agreed. Good talk, Corb.

6. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

Damn, a lot happened in this thread on my few month break, still making the vids pistol p? Honestly enjoyed them as it was some of the only enjoyable HL2RP content lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

I think this is the first time that you played as a faction other than citizen / rebel on a server. You should do it more often! Nice review.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hella Fire Pistole P

9. Ristyenok

Ristyenok Clockwork Customer

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Its like he stumbled upon some myg0t videos and thought "Man, I want to be just like them!"

12. Pistol P your videos rock. Everything from the formatting to your way of handling the review.
    Some critique - Start doing more forms of roleplay. Being a normal citizen, rebel, and cop, and what your experiences are like.
    Also try to use the screen time to keep text about the server review present. Most of the time I can't follow what your roleplay js about or I just don't care. Having a recap of what's going on and your experience would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow

I'm sitting in my basement right now, thinking about what I should do. I remember this gamemode, Clockwork: Half-Life 2 Roleplay... Heh heh, I have a idea. I load up the game, proceed to call some of my fellow high school friends. "Hey you want to go listen to some rap music while being epic trolls on some video game!?" they obviously say yes, we're very intelligent individuals so we proceed to download the finest cheats that Garry's Mod has to offer, Citizenhack and leaked gearvision!

Proceeding to the servers, we must consider a catchphrase, my intelligent mind proceeds to scramble through a number of sequences and sentences to establish a permanent saying for my new group, like a bruteforce program my brain works in a overload. It starts to hurt but finally I come up with several terms and my favorite being, "Jet Fuel can't melt D4nk Meme$!" oh my god.. What have I created, this sentence will bring every Half-Life 2 Roleplay community to their knees! Next we must think of a name, as my fellow intellectual friends all enjoy rap we decide on Swishahouse! Haha! Look how ironic we are to being cringey. Okay, next plan of action - now we begin the raid.

We move on to the servers, this is a war. We find weapons using our state of the art cheats and proceed to unload on everyone, the phrase we say will never leave their simple minds, "Swishahouse send their regards..." I get banned, but in the end.. I got to get sixty individual people to view my great work.. What can you say you've accomplished with your lives, C16...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 7:42 PM
  14. gabs

gabs Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    Someone needs to ban this guy before he does it again

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Okay, this is epic.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow

it makes me shiver just thinking about how swisherhouse could one day kill me on a roleplaying game!

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Let's just get the ruins of C16 and make a super HL2RP server to rival a past Clockwork contributor's nebulous!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. New video.

• Like Like x 3
  19. The part about the admins being pushovers is completely fucking true, down to the word. They will do anything to keep their meager playerbase nice and happy.