1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Vented

Vented Guest

did he actually delete his own comment so he wouldnt get anymore box ratings?

2. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

Its literally on page 5 mr vent.

3. Vented

Vented Guest

I cant see it lol.

4. Digital Junkie

5. I don't have a problem with you, the fact that you're angry, or the fact that your opinions are influenced by many other similar orbiters of SCG. I would have replied to your accusation of me being "a retard" myself if it weren't for the fact that I dislike forums that require you to log into steam to post.

Just know that between you or any other member of SCG, it's owner included, I can run circles around you guys. We'll take the same concept for a server and run ours congruently, and I'll still be sapping your players hard. I'll be around for a year while your server withers within a month. Never forget that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Digital Junkie

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

Timefuser actually will be utilizing IX I am told.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

kurozael should give Pistol P. a review copy of timefuser when it comes out!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. jokes aside, i can't believe they have the audacity to claim that IX is a custom framework despite the fact that it literally has n u tscript's logo plastered all over it

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Reagent

i'm confused why someone would want to use helix unless they're too greedy to shell out $25 for clockwork hl2rp. looks like a lowball aimed at kurozael for not having clockwork open source "developed by nebulous for the people. Helix IS open-source - the code can be used as you wish."

lol this'll never go anywhere and won't be relevant considering S&Box is coming out within the next two years.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Next video when

12. I don't have an accurate timeframe. Sometime mid-April, maybe.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Digital Junkie

Do it on Industrial Nightmare 2 :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Wtf is that?

15. Digital Junkie

A begotten clone running a heavily modified a different framework. When i asked why is this like begotten i was soft banned.
    [​IMG]
    They have been maxxing out since launch (mar 24) you'll see it if you check the server list...

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Reagent

imo calling it a begotten clone isn't really justifiable. the theme is basically the same but there's alot added into it that sort of makes it into a horror game rather than the begotten experience.

tho tbh, from my first few minutes on it.. it actually doesn't seem that bad, like the immersion aspect that you don't really see in CW servers. prob would be a good server to review, seems kinda fresh? seems like there's alot of "self-governance" aspect aswell, something that you don't see in a lot of roleplaying servers anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  17. Digital Junkie

Theres a group of 15 people who walk around they kill everyone they see and loot a body in seconds (bodies despawn to prevent full loot)

Owner is sensitive about the word begotten.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Reagent

damn dude a 15 man kill squad..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  19. horror server > begotten clone

still that server looks like a fuckin eyesore

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Digital Junkie

People will kill you and gut you for your meat and organs.

You always have an oddity (child 'beater', ghoul, vampire)

Food 90% of the time posions you unless cooked and prepared properly.

Killing people makes you depressed, alot of hidden stats (hunger,thirst, sanity ) that are only mentioned through ui text and the f3 oddities menu.

You are never pked so you always respawn, with less stats and less loot if you were looted.

Some people serious rp, most build a pipe and kill. Or the 15 man shotgun deathsquad.

There's no direction besides upgrading, materials to make gear are found in boulders you break and trash bins.

DO NOT MENTION BEGOTTEN!

Some things i learned of before i was banned.

• Like Like x 1