1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Phase Four Play Test Server Is Live for Phase Four - Armata Gaming

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RJ, May 22, 2018.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Known issue: Sometimes the Victories menu will automatically refresh and will reset your scrolling position.

2. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

I dont even know myself

• Box Box x 1
  3. RJ

4. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

That's a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Is this still open?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RJ

7. RJ

Quick update: Map has been changed to rp_c18_v1

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. RJ

I had the server locked for the better part of the day as I was making some changes. Here's what's new!
    • Fixed knocking out players using a stunstick
    • Added the No Title victory (this lets you remove your current title)
    • Added Invulnerability Disqualifiers (you'll lose invulnerability if you deliver damage to another player, pickup an item, or loot a dead corpse)
    I tried fixing the Victories menu constantly refreshing but with no success. Anyways, the server is unlocked now and is ready for more play testing!

If you'd like to follow development then keep your eye on this thread: https://forums.armatagaming.com/index.php/topic,46.0.html

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  9. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

@RJ Is this still up mate?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Empty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. RJ

Yep.

Me and few of my IRL friends plan on frequenting the server once things are in better shape. I expect things to start to grow after I fix up a lot of the problems with Phase Four and if we can keep 10+ players on the server occasionally. So if we can get a few groups of people gathered at select times we should be able to make things worth playing! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. RJ

Some new fixes have been added to the server. I'm just gonna copy/paste the changes I posted to the AG forums:

~ Fixed Agility attribute progression
    Agility attribute can now be progressed from running or jogging.

~ Fixed Explomine/Firemine/Freezemine
    Mines now explode when a player walks over them. They won't explode if any of these types of players walks over the mine: The owner, someone with invulnerability, or someone from the same Alliance as the owner.

~ Fixed Doorguarder to prevent doors from being shot open
    Doorguarders now prevent doors from being shot open. They can still be opened using a Breach item.

Full list of changes can be found here: https://forums.armatagaming.com/index.php/topic,46.0.html

edit: I've also been committing fixes to the official schema's repository, so anyone is free to use the fixes once the store's version has been updated. :D

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  13. sprite

sprite better run through the jungle Active Member

is "jogging" jogging now or is it still a better run

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RJ