1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Plugins porting

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by FlaAT325, Oct 7, 2017.

1. How i can porting plugins from a different framework to ClockWork?

• Box Box x 2
  2. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Staff Member Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

You'd have to re-code them to fit the Clockwork framework. Why, what do you want to port? I might be able to help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would like to porting plugin named 'Cidvisual beta'.
    And if someone responded, I would like to ask how can I modify the chat, to add the blur effect? Thanks for your answer :)

4. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Staff Member Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

What gamemode/framework is that from? Also if you could PM me the plugin itself, I'm sure I could try and help ya out. As for adding the blur effect to the chatbox, I'm no expert in lua so I myself was having trouble with it. You'd probably need to ask an experienced HL2RP developer as they know all the proper clockwork functions and such.

5. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

What is this "chat blur effect"? Is it something I can add into CW by default (configurable?)

6. Blizzard

No it's adding a blurred background to the chatbox, I think he means.

7. MB | Ghost

MB | Ghost Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    dis is prolly what he means (only appears when chat is open and ur typing in it)

8. kurozael

Oh okay, I can code this into Clockwork if that's something people like.

• Like Like x 4
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  9. Blizzard

Yes please!

10. Alex would go mad xDD

11. kurozael

Why, do they have a patent on blurs?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Alex made this for his Girstwork on nebulous tho.
    But I totally agree that something like this should be in clockwork, it just fits better and looks more smooth.

13. Blizzard

All kuro would be doing is adding a blur to the existing chatbox, and possibly even an outline. It's a chatbox.. not a world renowned, patented french cuisine made by ratatouille.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I totally get that thank you every much my good sir.

• Like Like x 2
  15. kurozael

*modified Clockwork :)

Let’s not perpetuate this silly notion!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. MB | Ghost

MB | Ghost Clockwork Customer

notscrept has it too but i was too lazy to take a pic of that

Previous Readers (Total: 0)