1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[Post-Poned Indefinitely] Newer World - New World Revamped

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Daze, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Daze

Daze Retired Support Active Member

[​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Circa 2010/2011, back during OpenAura days, New World Roleplay was a server that provided an authentic and deep experience to serious roleplayers. Unfortunately, as Garry's Mod 13 was coming into circulation, the community fell apart. Set in 2010, on the now-barren wasteland known as Earth, survivors struggle to cope with the dangers that surround them. Mutants, wildlife, malnutrition, and even humans present threats to whoever is left. My hope is to bring back this excellent community, revitalizing its old roots while implementing new features, such as new/different factions, to keep the excitement flowing.
    [​IMG]
    • Factions (Mutants, Military Remnants, Raiders, Militia, Survivors, New World Corp., Brotherhood of the Sun)
    • Active Forum
    • Weapon/Armour Repairing
    • Well-Qualified Admins
    • Minimal Donation Benefits (To ensure no "Donator Power" over non-donators)
    • Immersive Character Customization
    • More once we progress!
    [​IMG]
    First and foremost, most server browsers are always skeptical about joining a new community, especially with an owner they don't really know. That is why I wanted to take a minute and write a little background of myself. I am Daze, I've been roleplaying since the Star Wars Galaxies days circa 2006. In 2010 I started roleplaying seriously on Garry's Mod. New World RP was the first community I ever joined, which is exactly why this project is so important to me. Some may know me from CloudSixteen as I was previously a Forum Mod/Technical Support in 2013. If it weren't for OpenAura, and eventually Clockwork, I wouldn't have the desire to roleplay on Garry's Mod. For those reasons, I ask you to give my server a chance and to allow myself and my admins to attempt to provide a fun and exciting experience for you.
    *This thread will be constantly updated as I progress with making the server*
    *I appreciate any and all feedback, so feel free to comment!*

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Vamure

Vamure ur dad is on grinder Active Member

Looks amazing, kinda like a less-edgy STALKER.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Daze

Thank you! It has a unique story comparing to other apocalypse servers. Stay tuned!

4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

You're alive?

Looks really nice, though. I'll check it out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Daze

Haha, yes I've returned from the darkest depths of the earth (Work/School/Life). Good to see you still here, I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the server!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Daze

[​IMG]
    [4.28.15]​
    • Schema is 90% finished for beta release​
    • Factions Re-Worked (Brotherhood of the Sun & Militia are now IC factions)​
    • Custom Weapon Pack is 80% finished​
    • Currently hiring administration​
    • Looking for good server host for 35 slot​
    • Taking suggestions for map-use​

7. Daze

[​IMG]
    [4.29.15]​
    • Beta starts next Friday, May 8
    • Apply for faction lead or administration via our new application form <--Click that!
    • Reiterating the donation system: The moral of it all is that I want whatever money made via donations to be invested back into the server. This is entirely non-profit for myself and I plan to keep it that way.
    • Currently looking for mappers/modelers for full release server

8. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

Dayum, so this is technically Stalker with less edginess and more shit to do?

aproov

• Like Like x 1
  9. Charlie B. Barkin

Charlie B. Barkin Charlie B. Barkin

Beta releases when my final exams start. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Zoo

Zoo title

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Outcasted

Outcasted i have terrible titles Active Member

12. Daze

I'd like to think about it as a healthy mix between Resident Evil (Without the zombies), STALKER, and FEAR believe it or not. Taking unique aspects from each to blend together and make a great story.

---
    And thanks, I'll be in touch with them.

13. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

I'm sorry, I don't map for people from the good of my heart. In fact I'm pretty busy

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Outcasted

Outcasted i have terrible titles Active Member

busy browsing[​IMG]

OT: If you got $5 I could hook you up on a server

15. Daze

16. Omega

Omega Active Member

17. Daze

18. Although gm_fork is nice visually, it's an awful map for roleplay.

19. Daze

We'd only use it for half an hour or so, as a transition for the story.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Is there any Lore avalible? I'd like to know what some of these faction's are and their goals for the future In-Game.
    It looks like a sweet idea and I'd be around when it is up, good luck on the server's development!

Previous Readers (Total: 0)