1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Post your cooking!

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Evoturd, Jan 23, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am bored and God won't answer my pleas for alcohol rain.

Top two of a roast i made with a buddy at his place, using potatos, mustard, onions. It was pretty good shit, chopped it on chibatta with cheese for sandwhichs
    Most bottom is the great perogi attempt, stuffed with cheese, bacon, onion, mashed potato puree.
    Post your great cooking! Or failures, who cares really?

2. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

good lord. look at that unseasoned, bland, colorless blob of "food."

none of that looks good-

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. THats not a good roast

4. Yeaaaaah...Atleast it was free, i usually procure alot of free roasts from the butchers of meat that doesn't look pretty, what they give to the new guys to learn proper cutting technique. Tasted pretty good though, cut it up afterwards. Good sandwich meat, plus the peppers and mustard ontop made really good dripping that i ended using as a noodle broth.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. chuck

thats good that it tsated good. im glad.

6. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Box Box x 4
  8. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

i can cook rice lol

9. chuck

[​IMG]

xiou xiou wingbao

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

child obesity is a problem fellas!!

starve your kids

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. allah has spoken - heed his words and repent