1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP PrimalServers.co | HL2RP

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Papabear3g, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

With over 6 years of experience in the Garry's Mod Community, we've decided to provide our own services for the community. Looking for a new community or just a better gaming and roleplay experience? Look no further! Keep in mind the website is subject to changes as we are currently working hard to improve your experience.

Our new Half Life 2 Roleplay server, which has been in the works for around two months, is finally around the corner. We have established automated factories for CWU and citizens, as every citizen will be put to work if they want to have a source of income. We also offer a furniture system put in place that will allow citizens to customize their homes without the need of PET flags. We also have a wide variety of clothing for citizens to customize the way they want to look. The server will feature custom lore(still in development) and a variety of factions that will be available. Some of these factions range from Hunters, Headcrabs, to Zombies, and much more. Keep in mind this is our very early stages, we are not even close to finished. Our server will not be perfect, which is why we will hear the community and listen to any suggestions that we might think will better our server as well as your experience.

[​IMG]

https://www.primalservers.co/table-of-contents

[​IMG]

185.193.37.42:27056

[​IMG]

https://www.primalservers.co/

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/primalserversgroup

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229963525

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every citizen will require a workshift for the day, although Civil Workers Union members will have the
    privilege of getting more work and higher pay. Some of these Union workers, depending on their position, will supervise other citizens during work shifts. The current factories available are Ration Production Warehouse, Waste Management Warehouse, and Propaganda Production.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our Civil Protection force is using a fully customized name structure and a ranking format. They are not devastating your experiences and fun by being supreme edge lods, instead, they roleplay with logic, fairness and thinking before acting. The ascension course we use is different as well. Instead of prohibiting IC applications, or just making them short, simple and easy, we focus on educating our recruits properly, so their survivability, and knowledge is much more than average in duty field. We utilize both evaluations, and performance rating on our ascension courses, which gives the best performance of a player's capability.

[​IMG]
    Features

Furniture -
    We have a furniture system set so that our players can set down furniture and customize their homes without the need of PET flags

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bodygroup Clothing - We have a quantity of clothes that you can choose from to customize your character's appearance, letting you have the opportunity of standing out from the rest while still creating immersion.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Automated Ration Factories - We have implemented automated ration factories that provide the things needed to create rations without the need of an Admin for every work cycle. This will then be carried out to a storage unit and later given at the ration line.

• Winner Winner x 4
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Papabear3g

Accidentally posted midway, and these forums don't let me delete my post

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

What really caught my attention was the Furniture System.
    The server looks promising, I'll most likely visit some time. But you put me a bit off my using i17, lol.

Anyways, good job! Interested in what else this server has to offer! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Papabear3g

Thank you, we were originally supposed to launch today but we realized we weren't even close to ready. We're still setting up a few more things before we feel it's a good time (probably just a few more days). Yeah we were really debating on what map to use, so we played it safe on that part and picked Industrial 17 for now.
    Thank you for the feedback, I'll keep the community updated, if anyone's interested.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

I have seen a lot of communities open their server publicly before it's even finished. This results in it being most likely super boring and players will go to other servers.

I am making a community too, and I am waiting for the nessasery things to be done first before I open it publicly. I suggest doing the same. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Simplizim

Simplizim Clockwork Customer

You put so much work into this, cant wait to try out your server. :]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Papabear3g

I'm laughing, fixed

9. Strawberry Fellow

Strawberry Fellow Clockwork Customer

Is this US based or European / UK? Barely any good UK based servers left

10. Freelok

Freelok Guest

I'd really recommend cutting down on those 82 addons. You could easily get down to 30 if you put them into their own separate content packs. Not to burst your bubble, but all the features you offer are things I've seen before, including the furniture system. Still, though, goodluck. Maybe you can actually run a semi-decent HL2RP server.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Honestly, been a long time since someone made a thread neat and minimalistic like this...
    Do you have like a brief explanation of how your ranks work / what system you use?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. GaviaoKing

GaviaoKing The only brazilian brony of the community

I was looking forward to join the server, but once i saw how big the collection of content was, like people said above, i took a step back, create content packs like freelok said and you will have one guaranteed active member.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Papabear3g

I am currently working on that, and thank you guys for the feedback I'm listening to everything. Cutting down the addons is one of my highest priorities as of right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. We run the Civil Protection with Sterilized Credits, and Medals system. The rank names we use are, well, at least the lower rank section is customized, and bunch of 'em in the high ranks as well. We embrace IC Evaluations instead of OOC Forum Applications, since our evaluation system is much better than majority of the HL2RP servers. We educate our units in a way that, their survivability and knowledge on what to do in a fight is moderately increased.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Papabear3g

US my friend

16. Damn, no more UK or EU servers left... I suddenly hate living in Europe

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

ever thought of a different map?
    this looks promising..
    just the map..industrial.., ugh

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Papabear3g

We switched the map four times before deciding, but now I'm hesitant since people seem to be tired of i17. I'm curious, what maps would you guys like to see on roleplay servers?

19. Strawberry Fellow

Strawberry Fellow Clockwork Customer

For some reason, I always loved the feeling of playing on normal City 17. I have no idea why, it just felt fun and exciting, plus, it is not too large and there is area's for everyone so it is a pretty safe bet imo.

Just please don't go for City 8, it has a really confusing layout and the tight alleyways everywhere make the city seem so tiny compared to it's Outlands. Really not that fun to be a citizen on that map.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Papabear3g

Thank you guys for feedback, now we're thinking about moving to rp_city8_2_hl2_e (Not the City 8 you have in mind) Since no one is really using it, and it looks descent. We'll do a map change soon everyone

• Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)