1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Problems with Multiple Plugins?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Papabear3g, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hey, for some reason more issues have came up again. If any of you have answers or fixes for any of these you would be helping me out a lot, thanks guys.

1.) [SOLVED] Gas Zones stopped working for no reason, I have zones and gaszones, but for some reason it doesn't damage or pop up a message of you choking in the gas zones. It only pops up a message saying the smell of gas fades away when you leave.

2.) Player Customizer or PAC, for some reason everyone has access to it, and yes I do have the pacflag plugin which was working in my older server( from another host until I switched just recently) now it doesn't work and everyone has access to customizer.

3.) Nut Vendors aren't persistent, if anyone can save me some time and know the code for keeping entities static that would be really awesome, for some reason Nut vendors don't stay.

Thank you guys, I know it's a lot but if you can answer any of these that would be great.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018

Previous Readers (Total: 0)