1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Python Error

Discussion in 'Help' started by Vlictim, Nov 17, 2014.

1. For some reason when I've been trying to create a variable in Python it doesn't recognize it. It was working then I did something else came back and it didn't work. If anyone knows why this is happening please tell me I use Notepad++. (Also since I know some people are going to say this yes I did correctly do everything I even looked it up to be sure)

2. ShadowOfDoubt

ShadowOfDoubt In the grim dark future. There is only SCG.

This isn't very informative at all. Nobody can help if you don't actually show them.

3. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Thank god you changed C++ to Notepad++. I was like, what the hell is he talking about?

4. I know I wrote it on my phone and accidentally wrote C++ then I looked at it when I got home and was like "Da fuck.....?" Then I changed it.

5. Vortix

Vortix Active Member

If you want help, please provide the code you are using

6. Pyroland

Pyroland Swiggity Swog

Guess what, I got an A For my python code...
    Woo.
    Copy&Paste so a noobie can look pleez?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Banshee

Banshee Guest

No you got a U.
    And yeah, C+P?

8. Pyroland

Pyroland Swiggity Swog

No I didn't. I re-took the test and got an A, actually.
    Also, does it say anything when you run it?

Previous Readers (Total: 0)