1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Question about Ravenholm Networks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by [Кия] BioTechx34_67, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanted to know more about Ravenholm Networks before joining it, could somebody maybe tell me about it? I originally wanted to join origins but I heard about all the shit and drama that happened in it so i'm not interested, but my friend told me about ravenholm networks and some of my other friends played on it aswell. I'm tired of joining shit hl2rp servers all the time so I came here hoping that I could get info on this server before joining it.

2. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer Active Member

best server ever
    no anticheat, admins rarely go in observer, guns laying around the plaza

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

4. They rarely go in observer? I've had issues in other servers where other admins would just go in observer randomly, so i guess that's good? I meant more in terms of roleplay, though.

5. CQBgamer

CQBgamer That one guy who makes 100 threads in Support Desk Clockwork Customer Active Member

D
    Dont know what server you are talking about, but we have an anticheat installed

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

There is an anti-cheat installed on the server and some people have been banned because of it picking up a few cheats. Currently, only SA are allowed to observer, so not many people can actually observer.

Also, the server has taken a sort of path that highlights the action based moments that everyone experiences in their time during HL2RP, while also delivering passive RP for those who want it in the usual city aspect and in the restricted zones (This was the first week of taking the server in this direction, so the majority of the RP that occurred in the restricted zones was aimed at creating a foundation for future efforts). There are the usual workshifts and ration cycles, but there's also a political system where parties can get their vote in the Union parliament, allowing any influential character to become the next political leader of the city. I'm primarily the developer of the server, and in charge of the addition and maintenance of custom content for the server, and there is a lot of custom content on the server right now, along with a small collection of additional plugins. Much of the custom content is intertwined, with every plugin I have made somehow connected to our crafting system. As I said before, the server has drifted toward a more action based experience, and that's the sort of identity that we want to carve with it. With the crafting system we have in place, its easy for most characters to be involved in the next revolutionary movement if they feel like it, or if they're a hardcore loyalist, they can help the Union refine and manufacture resources to assist in the defense of the city.

We understand our experience might not meet everyone's expectations, or might not fit everyone's tastes. We'll work hard at doing what we do, and hopefully you'll give us a shot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. sounds p cool dude

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Svensis

nice advertisement, made an account just to ask if that server is good and the owner responds after 1 minute with 2 paragraphs ready.
    [​IMG]
    ps: hi zigbomb

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  9. what am i advertising?

10. CQBgamer

CQBgamer That one guy who makes 100 threads in Support Desk Clockwork Customer Active Member

Lol ok Sven. Idk who Bio is, he just joined us from Origin's discord. But think what you want.

11. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's all you need to see.

Oh and this
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. gabs

gabs Clockwork Customer

Ravenholm will be dead in a week. HL2RP Asylum is the superior server. Join Asylum if you actually want to roleplay.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Box x 1
  13. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Don't see it in the server list @gabs

14. CQBgamer

[​IMG]

• Box Box x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Better track record then you and your shit server, punk. Blocked.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Svensis

lol fake servers
    best server is MY SERVER

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  18. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer

Better to try the server by yourself than expecting to connect to a server by looking at feedback as some peoples will shit on other community that ain't their, you can be surprised in a good or a bad way, but who don"t take risk, don"t get rewards

• Box Box x 1
  19. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

Could we stay on the topic of Ravenholm? We don't want to get into a dick size contest on a post asking about what an individual server is like.

• Box Box x 1
  20. gabs

gabs Clockwork Customer

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Box Box x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.